SwingTurf Golf Hitting Mat
Tee It Up Anytime, Rain or Shine with the SwingTurf Golf Mat
Featuring an expertly crafted fiber system, SwingTurf allows you to hit down and through the mat offering a true fairway golf shot experience. Not only that, SwingTurf allows you to insert a real wooden tee. Complete your golf simulator experience today with SwingTurf.
“The SwingTurf is my first mat of this caliber, and I am not disappointed in the slightest. It has a great feel, feels soft with some give like stepping onto a fairway, and feels extremely natural to hit off of. Like some of the other premium mats, it’s nice to be able to tee up directly in the turf like real grass as opposed to using those driving range plastic ‘cylinder’ tees. Would highly recommend to anyone who is dipping their toes into home simulators (like I am).” Rob L. | United States
Swingturf Key Features
- Forgiving Hitting Surface
- We engineered the SwingTurf to offer a softer, more forgiving hitting surface. Providing a similar feel to grass and is easier on the body after continuous use.
Less Tension on Joints
- One of the most common complaints of synthetic turf is it’s tendency to be harder on your body than grass. The forgiving surface on the
- SwingTurf allows you to hit down and through with less recoil and vibration.
- Just like real grass, the SwingTurf reacts authentically, giving you realistic feedback on miss hits and even fat shots.
Tee It Up Anytime
- SwingTurf was designed to offer a remarkable golf simulating experience, tee it up anywhere on the mat with a real wooden tee.
Available in Two Sizes
The 5×5 is ideal for frequent use and the best value for your money. Avoid wear on your mat over time by rotating it so you’re not hitting off one spot.
Our most popular option. The 4×9 is the perfect fit for all simulator setups if you have the space. Works great for right and left-handed golfers and doesn’t need to be moved to accommodate for lefties.