Mevo Plus Bronze Package – Exclusively at Shop Indoor Golf
Shop Indoor Golf’s Bronze Package is perfect for golfers on a budget looking to improve any aspect of their game.
Featuring real time visual feedback and ball performance data outputted to a simulator screen, your Bronze Mevo Package is everything you need to work on your golf game in the comfort of your own home.
Also available in our higher end SIG8 and our loaded SIG12 Package.
If you are looking for a more economical option, be sure to check out our Mevo Training Package.
What Your Setup Will Look Like
What’s Included In The Mevo Bronze Package
- Mevo Launch Monitor, USB Charging Cable, Carrying Pouch and Free App for Mobile Device
- 50 Metallic Stickers*
- E6 simulation Software Package (5 Courses, 17 Practice Ranges)
- Net Return Pro Series V2 Net & Frame
- Side Barriers & Golf Simulator Screen
- Optoma HD 1080P Projector
- Projector Shield (projector floor mount enclosure)
- Net Return 6′ x 10′ Pro Turf Mat
- 15′ HDMI Cable & Lightning to HDMI Adapter
- Two Rubber Tee’s – 1.75″ and 2.25″
Here’s What You’re Getting
Mevo Launch Monitor
The Mevo provides real time performance data to help you train and improve with every club in the bag on the range, on the course, and in your home.
What We Like About the Mevo
- Radar Doppler Tracking
- 5 Simulated Golf Courses (E6)
- 17 Practice Ranges & Darts Mini Game
- Action Video Clips With Data Overlay
- 15 Accurate Performance Data Parameters
- Save, Upload, and Share Each Practice Station
- Rechargeable Battery – up to 2 Hours Continuous Use
E6 Golf Simulation Software
The FlightScope Mevo+ includes an E6 simulation software package. The package includes ownership of 5 golf courses:
- Stone Canyon
- Wade Hampton
The software package also includes 17 different practice ranges & a darts mini game.
The Net Return Golf Net, Screen & Side Barriers
The Net Return Golf Net is the only golf net in the world that automatically returns the ball back to the golfer! The net and screen can handle golf ball speeds of up to 225 MPH and are built for years of use – providing you the ability to practice anytime and anywhere. Assembly is easy, and takes one person under five minutes to put it all together.
The Net Return Universal Side Barriers Ship in 2 Weeks!
- Handcrafted in the USA Quality
- Lightweight, Rugged, 1.5″ Tubular Aluminum Frame
- Commercial Grade, UV Treated Black, Polyester Netting
- Home Series V2 Dimensions: 7’H x 7’W x 3’6″ D
- Pro Series V2 Dimensions: 7’6″H x 8’W x 3’6″ D
- Home Series Installation Videos
- Pro Series Installation Videos
The Net Return Pro Turf Golf Mat
The Pro Turf Mat is made specifically for the The Net Return products. Unlike other mats that are smaller, the Pro Turf mat is 6′ Wide and 10′ Long and fits perfectly within the Home Series Net.
The mat’s length allows for continuous ball return, and can even be used as a putting green. The Pro Turf has a 42 oz. nylon face-weight with a 5mm foam backing, allowing it to be rolled up and stored like a carpet. It weighs 50 lbs. and is roughly 3/4″ thick and ships with two Rangemart rubber tees, a 2’1/4″ tee and a 1’3/4″ tee.
- The BenQ Short Throw projector integrates seamlessly with the Projector Shield floor mount enclosure system.
- The MX825ST projector is a great option for golf simulators with just the right short throw ratio and Lumens for max brightness.
15’L HDMI & Lightning to HDMI Cable
- The included HDMI cable, at 15 feet long, is long enough to allow you to connect your device to the projector.
Projector Shield Enclosure
- The Projector Shield enclosure allows you to place your golf simulator projector on the floor rather than hanging it from the ceiling. It is portable and does not need to be affixed to the floor, so when you’re done using your simulator you can just pick it up and store it until your next use.
FlightScope Mevo+ Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.8″ x 4.6″ x 1.2″
- Weight: 1lb
- Color: White/Red
- Technology: Doppler Radar Tracking
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Battery Life: Up to 2 hours on full charge
- Positioning: Place approximately 7′-9′ behind the ball
Here’s How Much Space You Need
FlightScope Mevo+ Bronze Package Space Requirements
Generally speaking, this Mevo+ package is able to fit into most spaces.
We recommend a space with dimensions of:
- 10′ Width
- 15′ Length
- 8’6″ Height (will vary depending on height of user)
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 8’6″ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a room or space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.