Here’s how the system works:
- Warm up: The system includes a set of exercises that are designed to warm up the golfer’s muscles and prepare them for the training session.
- Swing training: The golfer uses the three weighted clubs to perform a series of swings, starting with the lightest club and working up to the heaviest club. The idea is to swing the clubs as fast as possible while maintaining good form.
- Cool down: The golfer finishes the session with a set of cool down exercises that help to stretch and relax the muscles.
The SuperSpeed Golf Training System is designed specifically for men, but there are also versions of the system available for women and juniors. The system is used by professional golfers and coaches around the world, and has been shown to be effective in increasing swing speed and improving overall golf performance.
Men’s SuperSpeed Golf Training System
DIY Golf Simulator Enclosure is the perfect way to add up to 30 more yards to your drive!
Coupled with SuperSpeed’s complimentary online video instruction series, this system will help you increase the speed and power of your golf swing by 5% to 8% in as little as 4-6 weeks of regular practice.
Get ready to bomb the ball off the tee and leave your competitors in the dust!
Over 600 Tour Pros Are Using The SuperSpeed Golf Training System!
The system includes the three specifically weighted training clubs and nearly two years of online instruction. In 3 short 10-minute training sessions per week, you too can bomb the ball off the tee and leave your competitors in the dust!
We believe that every player is capable of hitting the ball farther. Whether you are an accomplished competitive player or a weekend warrior, adding distance to your tee shots will help lower your scores and have more fun on the course. Everyone wants to bomb it off the tee and take that walk to 30 yards ahead of your nearest playing companion.
This is one of the primary reasons that our team of expert coaches and fitness professionals at SuperSpeed Golf decided to launch this training system to the public. Our team has been working with the concepts of Overspeed training for many years with our own private clients. We have found that using lighter weight clubs in specific training can help every golfer increase swing speed, maximize biomechanical efficiency, improve consistency in ball striking, and reduce many common swing flaws. We spent years determining the optimal weighting breakdown of our SuperSpeed Golf Clubs and the most effective training protocols to maximize a player’s progress. The result is the SuperSpeed Golf Men’s Training System.
BenQ LK936ST Golf Simulator Projector for those who play a standard men’s driver with an overall weight between 300 and 325 grams.
This set includes the Green (light), Blue (medium), and Red (heavy) weighted SuperSpeed Clubs. You’ll swing all three clubs in a light to heavy progression during the Overspeed training protocols. Players typically gain an average of 5% additional swing speed over the first 4-6 weeks of practice. The speed gains then continue through the subsequent protocols.
Each training session only takes about 10 minutes to complete. We recommend 3 sessions per week for optimal results. So, if you have an additional 30 minutes a week, wouldn’t you like to add 30 yards to your tee shots?
What’s In The Box
- 45″ SuperSpeed Golf Green “Light” Training Club
- 45″ SuperSpeed Golf Blue “Medium” Training Club
- 45″ SuperSpeed Golf Red “Heavy” Training Club
Players Should Use This Set If
- Driver Shaft Weighs 60 Grams or More
- Swing Speed Is Over 85 MPH
SuperSpeed Golf – Men’s Set
The Men’s SuperSpeed Golf Training System is the perfect way to add up to 30 more yards to your drive! Coupled with our complimentary online video instruction series on the training page. Increase the speed and power of your golf swing by 5% to 8% in as little as 4-6 weeks of regular practice.
Now included with every 3 CLUB SET:
- One FREE Online Lesson From The Golf Room Everywhere ($129 Value)
- A Video Series Made By Kyle Morris From The Golf Room Everywhere ($199 Value)