Take the stress out of the golf simulator room design.
If you don’t have countless research hours to throw at your project, let us do that heavy lifting for you. The Custom Golf Simulator Design will take your home or commercial project from an idea to a ready-to-build plan.
1) Consult: Once you purchase the Custom Golf Simulator Design, our team will be in touch for your consultation.
2) Create: Our design team will start working their magic.
3) Completed Plans: We deliver your complete, customized golf room project plans. Your vision – brought to life.
Ready to design your golf simulator? Choose which level you’d like and our designers will work 1-on-1 with you to bring your dream golf simulator to life.
Your Golf Simulator Room. Exactly How You Want It.
From electronics to enclosures, from hitting mats to heckler zones, our custom golf simulator design service will bring your golf simulator room to life. Perfectly customize your enclosure and impact screen to fit your space.
Golf Simulator Room Design
Custom Golf Room Design Services
Tier 1: Technical
- Consultation with our in-house experts: once you purchase the Custom Golf Simulator Design, our team will be in touch for your consultation.
- Technical drawing: Our team will build you an all-inclusive project plan.
- Personalized recommendations: for your golf enclosure, impact screen, launch monitor, software, projector, computer, accessories, and more!
- Itemized Quote
Examples of some of our favorite Technical Tier Golf Room Designs.
Tier 2: Complete
Includes everything from the Technical package PLUS:
- Photorealistic 3D renderings
- Great to be able to showcase your ideas and get your golf simulator built correctly. Brings your indoor golf simulator dream space to life. And this dream you know will be coming true in the near future.
Examples of some of our favorite Complete Tier Golf Room Designs.
- Carl’s Place Complete Golf Room Design – Example 1
- Carl’s Place Complete Golf Room Design – Example 2
“I just wanted to take a moment and recognize Zach for his excellent support of me in the design of the simulator for my house.
We have made the decision to proceed and one of the key reasons has been his responsiveness and the quality of his coordination. I found him to be knowledgeable, responsive, forthright, and never felt as though he was in a rush to get me off the phone. Quite the opposite in fact, I always felt as though I was given ample time to ask questions and if the answer was not known, he took the action to follow up and did so without prompting. Great stuff.”
– Allen M.
How It Works
Step 1: Consult
Step 2: Create
Step 3: Completed Plans