Arccos Link (GEN 2)
The Link Gen 2 allows members to track their shots without using their phone.
Next gen technology for next gen performance includes:
- Seamlessly connect to the Arccos Caddie App real-time data transferred to phone
- Sleek new look with Improved microphone protection for even more reliable experience
- Improved clip design includes slot for members wishing to use a lanyard for added security
- Small and lightweight, less than 25 grams, measuring 2.25” (L) x 1.25” (W) x 0.75” (D)
- Compatible with iPhone and Android devices and weather-resistant
- Battery life of up to 10 hours. Quickly charges via a standard micro USB cable (included)
Arccos Caddie Link, a wearable shot-tracking device that seamlessly connects with Arccos Caddie sensors and the Arccos Caddie app, automatically records shot data removing the need to carry a phone during play. Additional functionality of Link includes the ability for a player to mark the hole location by simply pushing the main button while standing next to the pin.
Compatible with iPhone and Android devices, Arccos Caddie Link can be clipped to a player’s waistband, belt, or pocket. It functions independently of the phone, transfers data either during or after a round, based on player preference. Small and lightweight, less than 25 grams, measuring 5.7cm (L) x 3.1cm (W) x 1.9cm (D). Weather-resistant. Battery life of up to 10 hours. Quickly charges via a standard micro USB cable (included).
Arccos Caddie Link is not compatible with 1st generation products, including Arccos Driver and Bluetooth putter sensors.
Arccos Caddie sensors (sold separately) are required to use Link.
How to get started with your new Arccos Link.
Take a look at how you should wear Link for accurate shot tracking.