SkyTrak is a well-regarded personal launch monitor that provides accurate measurements of various ball data. It’s often incorporated into home golf simulator packages, giving golfers the ability to play and practice year-round. By January 2022, the typical data points SkyTrak could provide included ball speed, launch angle, backspin, sidespin, and side angle, among others.
When referencing a package like the “SkyTrak+ Bronze Golf Simulator Package,”
- SkyTrak Launch Monitor: The primary component that captures and processes the ball data.
- Golf Simulator Software: Software that interfaces with the SkyTrak to allow you to play virtual golf on simulated courses or participate in various challenges. The software can differ; popular choices include World Golf Tour (WGT), E6 Connect, TGC 2019, and others.
- Hitting Mat: A mat from which you hit the ball, designed to replicate the feel of a real golf course.
- Impact Screen/Net: A screen or net that stops the golf ball after you hit it. If it’s an impact screen, it can also double as a projection screen to display the golf simulation software.
- Projector: To display the simulation software onto the impact screen, creating a more immersive experience.
- Enclosure: A framework and netting around the simulator area to ensure safety and contain mishits.
- Computer or Tablet: To run the golf simulation software. Some packages might include this, while others might assume you already have a suitable device.
SkyTrak+ Bronze Package
The Indoor Golf Shop’s Bronze Package is perfect for golfers on a budget looking to improve any aspect of their game.
Featuring real time visual feedback and ball performance data outputted to a simulator screen, your Bronze SkyTrak+ package is everything you need to work on your golf game in the comfort of your own home.
Be sure to check out our SkyTrak+ Training Golf Simulator Package for Outdoor/indoor
Training and our fully built out SkyTrak+ Golf Simulator Packages.
What’s Included In The SkyTrak+ Bronze Package
- SkyTrak+ Golf Launch Monitor
- Protective Case
- Play & Improve Software
- SIGPRO Golf Net
- Side Barrier Netting
- Crossbar Attachment
- Preferred Impact Screen
- SIGPRO 6′ x 10′ Landing Pad
- Short Throw Golf Simulator Projector
- Projector Floor Mount Enclosure
- 15′ HDMI Cable & Lightning to HDMI Adapter
- Charging Cable for SkyTrak+
- Your Choice of Golf Mat
Here’s What You’re Getting
SkyTrak+ Golf Launch Monitor
The newest launch monitor from SkyTrak, the SkyTrak+. Bringing major advancements in the core technology, the Skytrak+ adds a dual doppler radar system and updated software to provide unmatched accuracy. With the added radar system, the SkyTrak+ is now able to track club data without the use of club stickers.
The SkyTrak+ brings multiple improvements not only in software and tracking but with functionality with the Shot Optimizer. The ST+ also allows for outdoor & indoor use, take it to the range or use it as your own personal golf simulator.
- Tracks Ball & Club Data
- New & Improved Shot Optimizer
- Does Not Require Marked Balls or Club Head Stickers
- Indoor/Outdoor Unit
- Play & Improve Software Included
SkyTrak+ Protective Case
Protect your Skytrak+ with the protective case from SkyTrak. Accidents happen, don’t let a ball coming off the toe of your club damage your new unit! Made from a durable plastic material, the SkyTrak+ Protective Case ensures your unit won’t sustain damage from a poor shot.
SkyTrak+ Play & Improve Software
The Play & Improve Plan with the Skytrak+ unlocks multiple features that transform your unit from a training device into a full Golf Simulator
Included With PIP
- 15 E6 Connect Courses (iOS & PC)
- 15 WGT Courses (iOS & PC)
- Ability to integrate other third party softwares ( TGC2019, Creative Golf, Protee Play)
SIGPRO Golf Net , Preferred Screen & Side Barriers
The SIGPRO Golf Net is engineered for easy assembly in minutes with a snap-button frame system that expands to a height of 7 feet, a width of 8 1/2 feet, and with the two-side barrier protective nets, a depth of 9 feet.
The reinforced net attaches as a sleeve over the frame, and golfers will quickly notice and appreciate how quietly and softly the net catches real golf balls allowing them to swing away with full confidence, as if they’re at a driving range.
- Indoor/Outdoor Net
- Golf Simulation Ready
- 1 Year Warranty on Screen & Net
- Dimensions: 8’6″ (L) X 9′ (D) x 7′ (H)
- Easy to assemble frame
SIGPRO Turf Landing Pad
- The landing pad is made specifically for the SIGPRO Golf Net. It measures 6′ (W) by 10′ (L).
- It fills the area between the net and the hitting mat making it aesthetically pleasing and protects your floor from golf ball strikes.
Short Throw Projector, Projector Shield & Cables
The short throw projector integrates seamlessly with the Projector Shield floor mount enclosure system.
The Projector Shield allows you to place your golf simulator projector on the floor rather than hanging it from the ceiling. It is portable and does not need to be affixed to the floor, so when you’re done using your simulator you can just pick it up and store it until your next use.
Choice of Golf Mat
Fairway Series 5′ x 5′ Golf Mat
- Our Fairway Series mat is 5′ x 5′, roughly one inch thick and can hold a real tee. Ideal for those seeking realistic feel.
SIGPRO Softy 4′ x 7′ Golf Mat
- The SIGPRO 4′ x 7′ is easy on the joints, and has enough space to set the SkyTrak on the mat so it is level with the ball.
SIGPRO Softy 4′ x 10′ Golf Mat
- If you have both right handed and left handed golfers, the 4′ x 10′ double sided golf mat is ideal with a center hitting strip.