The Uneekor EYE XO is a high speed camera based overhead launch monitor that includes non-marking ball technology allowing you to use any ball you choose – a huge upgrade over the Uneekor QED which requires marked balls.
Featuring real time clubhead and ball data, the Uneekor EYE XO is everything you need to work on your golf game.
The dual high-speed camera system comes equipped with an upgraded version of Club and Swing OPTIX, Uneekor’s validation photographic technology, and provides a recorded replay of the clubhead striking the ball through impact.
Also available in our complete golf simulator packages: Uneekor EYE XO SIG10 and SIG12.
What’s Included With Purchase
- Uneekor EYEXO Launch Monitor
- EYE XO Bracket Mount
- Choice of Simulation Software
- Calibration Chart
- Reflective Stickers for Club Face
- 2-year Warranty
Uneekor EYEXO Features
- Non-Marking Ball Technology
- Equipped with 2 hyper speed cameras ≥ 3000 fps
- Ball Data – dimple read
- Club Data – read with reflective stickers
- Provides real time footage of club and ball at impact
- Swing freely with ceiling mount implementation
Non-Marking Ball Technology
EYE XO is embedded with non-marking ball technology, allowing golfers to train and practice with any ball of their choosing. At its core, non-marking ball technology enhances reality and accuracy for indoor golf simulation bringing golfers many steps closer to a more realistic golf environment.
- Use any ball (upgrade over QED – requires marked balls)
- Measured ball and club data