Uneekor EYE XO SIG10 Golf Simulator
The Uneekor EYE XO SIG10 Package pairs Uneekor’s EYE XO launch monitor with our SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure, and is perfect for golfers looking for a premium full screen experience.
Featuring real time visual feedback capturing both clubhead and ball performance data, your Uneekor SIG10 package is everything you need to work on your golf game.
The EYE XO launch monitor features non marking ball technology, and is mounted overhead onto the ceiling making it an ideal system for those with both lefties and righties.
Also available in our larger and more loaded SIG12 Package.
What’s Included In The Uneekor EYE XO SIG10 Package
- Uneekor EYE XO Launch Monitor
- EYE XO Ceiling Mount
- Choice of Simulation Software
- SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure
- Side Barrier Netting
- Landing Pad Turf
- Choice of Golf Hitting Mat
- Golf Simulator Projector
- Ceiling Mount
- 15’L HDMI Cable
Here’s What You’re Getting
Uneekor EYE XO Launch Monitor
The EYEXO is an overhead launch monitor that adds a whole new level of capability without complexity. Featuring non-marking ball technology, EYE XO is an upgrade over its predecessor the QED – allowing you to play, practice, and train with any golf ball you choose.
- More sophisticated club data with reflective pattern
- VIEW software – includes cloud service
- Stronger Optix feature with enhanced resolution
- High frame rate swing motion camera and analysis system
- Compatible with major golf simulation software (TGC, E6, Creative Golf)
Swing Optix Cameras (Add-On)
Maximize your training experience with the slow-motion capture of the Swing Optix camera and software.
Designed specifically for the QED and EYE XO launch monitors, two premium high-speed cameras allow detailed frame-by-frame swing motion analysis in both down the line and face on swing views.
With up to 1440 x 1080 resolution and 180 fps frame rate, the Swing Optix camera is the perfect tool for passionate golfers looking to perfect their swing.
SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure
The SIG10 screen and enclosure pairs beautifully with the Uneekor EYE XO. Built tough, the SIG10 screen can withstand the hardest of golf shots time after time. In fact, the team at MyGolfSpy voted it the Best Hitting Screen in their Most Wanted series.
- Image Fills Up Entire Screen in HD
- Premium, Handcrafted, Made in the USA
- Powder Coated Aluminum Frame
- Tight Knit Polyester Impact Screen
- Protective Foam Padding Around The Screen
- Side Barrier Netting (in case you have the sh*nks)
- Frame Dimensions: 8’4″H x 10’10″W x 5′ D
Panasonic PT-VZ580U Golf Simulator Projector
With WUXGA (1920×1200) resolution and 5,000 Lumens, your golf simulator projector will have the best image and color quality for your indoor golfing experience.
Landing Pad Turf
The landing pad is made specifically for the SIG10 golf simulator. It fills in the area between the screen and the hitting mat making it aesthetically pleasing and protects your floor from golf ball strikes.
The Ceiling Mount is a permanent option that ensures your projector is out of the way and safe from any stray golf shots.
Cables and Adapters
A 15′ HDMI cable and Lightning to HDMI Adapter are also included with your projector.
Choice of Golf Mat
Fairway Series 5′ x 5′ Golf Mat
Our Fairway Series mat is 5′ x 5′, roughly one inch thick and can hold a real tee. Ideal for those seeking realistic feel.
SIGPRO Softy 4′ x 7′ Golf Mat
The SIGPRO 4′ x 7′ is easy on the joints thanks to the SIGPRO Softy Hitting Insert that comes standard with the 4′ x 7′ and 4′ x 10′ Golf Mats.
SIGPRO Softy 4′ x 10′ Golf Mat
If you have both right handed and left handed golfers, the 4′ x 10′ double sided golf mat is ideal with a center hitting strip.
SIG10 Golf Simulator Flooring
The Indoor Golf Shop’s simulator flooring is a great option for those seeking the clean, professional look of a custom install – with the convenience of a done for you, easy to assemble kit.
It combines the best of two worlds: an integrated hitting strip embedded into the floor for full swing shots, surrounded by a putting green with four cups for dialing in your short game.
Not only does this look great, but it also conserves space by reducing the footprint of the hitting surface and maximizing the putting and chipping surface.
That’s the beauty of SIGPRO’s golf simulator flooring.
Choice Of Software
EYE XO View
- Uneekor Optix (club impact and ball spin videos)
- Fitting data (more club data than QED)
- 3D driving range
- Swing Motion Analysis Tool
View & Refine (+$1000)
Uneekor QED Refine
Everything in EYE XO View PLUS:
- Golf course play on 5 golf courses
- Multiplayer up to 6 players
- On course practice mode
- Driving range: lake range, peak range, targeting range
- Short game training module
View & Refine+ (+$2000)
Everything included in Refine, PLUS:
- Total of 20 golf courses for up to 6 players
- Quick Start Mode- choose from six (6) different modules to complete a training regimen in order to correct those dreaded shots: Hook, Slice, Distance, Wedge, Short Game and Putting.
- Optimization Feature – using club head stickers, gain insight on how Ball Speed, Club Head Speed, Smash Factor, Ball Spin and Launch Angle impact the overall distance and carry in every shot.
EYE XO View + TGC 2019 (+$950) – BEST VALUE
This is one of the more interesting golf simulation software platforms on the market. There are more than 100,000 courses to choose from. Yes, you read that correctly.
The Golf Club 2019 (TGC 2019) game is entirely unique because it allows users to design their own courses. They are then rated in their online community, which allows you to download the best ones out there.
The video to the right showcases the strengths of their platform, which includes a huge online community that allows competition with golfers around the world.
This is a great option for Uneekor users who want to access a much larger library of courses and a strong online community.