Ideal for golfers looking to replace the hitting strips in their SIGPRO Mats or DIYers that need an insert for their subfloor – the SIGPRO 3D, SIGPRO Softy, and Preferred, are all designed with their own unique qualities and differences that result in better performance, durability and feel.
The SIGPRO 3D Hitting Strip is our most durable insert that will withstand repetitive impacts for long term use in a residential or commercial environment. This is a sturdy, yet flexible and forgiving turf insert that produces realistic feel and feedback for the golfer.
Unlike hard, synthetic artificial hitting mats that you’d find at a driving range, the SIGPRO 3D is designed with a mid-layer of polyurethane fibers to help absorb impact and provide forgiveness, while a 1-inch thick layer of vibrant green tufted turf on top gives the golfer a realistic hitting surface tailored for high volume use.
The SIGPRO 3D is best used with simulator tees like the Tomahawk NEO plastic tee, the Bir-Tee, or the versatile TeeClaw that allows the use a real golf tee.
- Durable woven turf construction making the SIGPRO 3D hitting strip a long-lasting option for the home studio or on the practice range.
Recommended Tee Types
- Best used with simulator tees like the Tomahawk NEO, BirTee, and/or the TeeClaw
- Easy On The Joints
- Designed with an absorption cavity inside its sturdy EVA foam, the SIGPRO 3D has a natural grass feel and forgiveness effect at impact.
- Vibrant green woven turf color gives this insert an attractive, sharp contrast look when installed into a hitting mat.
SIGPRO 3D Hitting Strip Specifications
- Dimensions: 28 in x 12 in x 2 3/8 in
- Weight: 5lbs