Preferred Golf Impact Screen – Raw Material
- SIG™ Preferred is our single layer, middle tier golf impact screen.
- It presents a budget friendly option compared to the top of the line Premium screen, and works well for residential usage.
- Preferred Screen material is made from tightly woven, impact resistant polyester that is treated with reinforcement – for added durability.
- This is raw screen material with unfinished edges, and can be mounted to a frame or enclosure utilizing tarp clips.
- SIG™ Preferred is second only to our SIG™ Premium Impact Screens.
*please note we do not recommend Preferred Screen material be used in commercial settings
*For a screen with finished edges, be sure to check out our Finished preferred screens.
What Makes The SIG™ Preferred Screen Right For You
Budget Friendly Option
Quality material and durability at a fraction of the cost. Ideal for those looking for an economical solution that do not require the best of the best.
- Roughly 40% cheaper than SIG™ Premium
- Single layer, reinforced material
- 6-month warranty*
*for additional information regarding exact screen sizes and dimensions please visit our Golf Simulator Screen Specifications page.
*Six-month warranty covers rips and tears in screen material when subjected to golf ball strikes over a period of time. Screen must be unaltered & used as intended.
Example of improper use: memory foam behind screen – if you will be placing memory foam or weighted blankets behind the screen, you must ensure that there is sufficient gap between it and the screen. The screen is designed to take the impact of the ball and transfer it evenly across the entirety of the surface. If memory foam, weighted blankets, or any another material are touching or too close to the screen, the golf ball strike is concentrated at the point of impact and will cause the screen wear rapidly.