The Uneekor QED is a photo based overhead launch monitor that provides authentic swing experience to enhance performance.
Featuring real time visual feedback capturing both clubhead and ball performance data, the Uneekor QED is everything you need to work on your golf game.
[table id=3 /]
The dual high-speed camera system comes equipped with QED Optix, Uneekor’s validation photographic technology, and provides a recorded replay of the club head striking the ball through impact.
Also available in our complete golf simulator packages: Uneekor QED SIG10 and SIG12.
What’s Included With Purchase
- Uneekor QED Launch Monitor
- QED Ceiling Mount
- Choice of Simulation Software
- 2-Dozen Marked Bridgestone Balls
- Reflective Dots on Club Face
Uneekor QED Features
- Photometric Technology
- Equipped with 2 hyper speed cameras ≥ 3000 fps
- Directly reads both ball and club thru sensors
- Superior accuracy to equivalent sensor technology
- Provides real time footage of club and ball at impact
- Swing freely with ceiling mount implementation
What Makes The Uneekor QED Right For You
Abundance of Data
QED delivers the right data to drive continuous improvement. High-speed photos of your club and ball spin recite every aspect of your swing and act as a validation for your results.
Uneekor QED Measurements:
- Ball Data: carry, run, total distance, flight time, distance to apex, apex, land angle, side total, side angle, launch angle, ball speed, side spin, back spin
- Club Data: smash factor, club speed, club path, club face angle, club face to path