Easily build your own space to golf at home.
Carl’s Place DIY Golf Simulator Enclosure Kits include an impact screen, nylon enclosure, and connector fittings. We’ll tell you what pipes you need, or just add the optional Pipe Framing Kit and you’ll have an all-in-one golf enclosure.
Building a Home Golf Simulator? You got this!
- Our enclosures feature our full line of popular, proven golf impact screens and an easy do-it-yourself design so you can save thousands by building your own fully-loaded golf simulators! Created to help users with one of the trickiest parts of building a home golf simulator: building the enclosure itself.
Try it with Big Moss turf + putting green
- We think this Big Moss Combo Turf + Putting Green is pretty sharp, but it does more than just look nice. The high-density foam foundation ensures a flat, even putt with a natural roll that will have you peering around to make sure you’re not actually out on the green.
Designed To Customize, Not To Compromise
- Our DIY Enclosure is designed to be flexible and customizable, to perfectly fit your space. Our most popular sized enclosure frames are just a click away.
- Need something a bit more specific? You can choose your golf simulator size down to the inch with our online customizing tool.
DIY Golf Simulator Enclosure Includes:
Your Choice of Impact Screen
- Our golf simulator impact screen material comes in three versions: Standard, Preferred, or Premium.
- The enclosure surrounds your simulator with a tough surface to shade the screen for your brightest image and catches any shots that miss or bounce off the screen. Because you don’t want to put a bunch of golf ball-sized holes in your wall.
Steel Corner Fittings
- The DIY Golf Simulator Enclosure Kit includes the corner fittings you need to connect your pipes. Pipes sold separately.
- Secure the bottom flap of your screen with the included weighted bag.
- Even our bungees are built to customize! These secure your screen to the frame can be removed or added to find the perfect balance of tension for your specific swing style. Depending on how close you’re hitting to the screen, ball speed, clubs used, and spin rates, you may not need them all to find your sweet spot between tension and slack.
Pipe Framing Kit
- Our Pipe Framing Kit is optional, but the pipes to build your frame are not. 1-inch EMT, which can be found at any local hardware store, is required to complete the assembly of your DIY enclosure (we’ll tell you exactly what you need). If you’d rather have us include the pipe for you, this add-on kit includes black, powder-coated EMT pipes pre-cut to the exact lengths required – no pipe cutting or hauling required!
Foam Insert Kit
- Four sections of memory foam cushions in the perfect profile and lengths to insert behind the screen flaps of the DIY Golf Simulator Enclosure Kit provide an extra measure of safety and the peace of mind that errant shots will not contact the frame.
Net Wall Extensions
- Net wall extensions protect the walls of your enclosure without closing in your space. If errant balls are a concern, a set of golf hitting net extensions provides an additional barrier to keep your golf balls in the hitting area, not bouncing around your home. Simply attach onto the frame enclosure with hook and loop strips. A sandbag, at the bottom, holds it in place (fill not included). But, sometimes it’s best to have a little extra protection. For that, we offer a few options for upgrades. Foam inserts fit snugly to provide additional padding in the corners of the frame.
- No golf simulator is complete without a hitting mat. Carl’s Place Anti-Fatigue Hitting Mat pairs perfectly with this enclosure to save your joints and swing comfortably.
Carl’s Golf Simulator Turf by Big Moss
- Gorgeous turf that doubles as a putting green, cut and hemmed to ensure a seamless pairing with your DIY Golf Enclosure Kit. Looking for more of a challenge? We’ve got you covered there, too. Use the included undulation pads to simulate any terrain variation your heart desires. You’ll be putting like Steve Stricker in no time.
- DIY Golf Simulator Enclosure Kit Specifications.pdf
- Golf Screen Care and Use.pdf
- Carls Place DIY Enclosure Kit Assembly Instructions & User Manual.pdf
- Assembling Enclosure Frame – 7.7x10x5.pdf
- Assembling Enclosure Frame – 7.7x13x5.pdf
- Assembling Enclosure Frame – 8.5×11.5×5.pdf
- Assembling Enclosure Frame – 8×10.5×5.pdf
- Assembling Enclosure Frame – 8x8x5.pdf