Uneekor EYE XO Training Package
Shop Indoor Golf’s Training Package is perfect for golfers on a budget looking to improve any aspect of their game.
Featuring real time visual feedback capturing both clubhead and ball performance data, the Uneekor EYE XO is everything you need to work on your golf game
The EYE XO launch monitor features non marking ball technology, and is mounted overhead onto the ceiling making it an ideal system for those with both lefties and righties.
Also available in our higher end SIG8, SIG10 and our loaded SIG12 Package.
What Your Setup Will Look Like
What’s Included In The Uneekor EYE XO Training Package
EYE XO Ceiling Mount
Choice of Simulation Software
Reflective Dots on Club Face
Here’s What You’re Getting
Uneekor EYE XO Launch Monitor
The EYE XO is an overhead launch monitor that adds a whole new level of capability without complexity. Featuring non-marking ball technology, EYE XO is an upgrade over its predecessor the QED – allowing you to play, practice, and train with any golf ball you choose.
EYE XO Features:
- More sophisticated club data with reflective pattern
- New EYE VIEW software – includes cloud service
- Stronger Optix feature with enhanced resolution
- High frame rate swing motion camera and analysis system
- Compatible with major golf simulation software (TGC, E6, Creative Golf)
Choice Of Software
EYE XO View
- Uneekor Optix (club impact and ball spin videos)
- Fitting data (more club data than QED)
- 3D driving range
- Swing Motion Analysis Tool
View + Refine (+$1000)
- Everything in EYE XO View PLUS:
- Golf course play on 5 golf courses
- Multiplayer up to 6 players
- On course practice mode
- Driving range: lake range, peak range, targeting range
- Short game training module
View + Succeed (+$2000)
- Everything in EYE View + Refine PLUS:
- Total of 20 golf courses for up to 6 players
EYE XO View + TGC 2019 (+$950) – BEST VALUE
This is one of the more interesting golf simulation software platforms on the market. There are more than 100,000 courses to choose from. Yes, you read that correctly.
The Golf Club 2019 (TGC 2019) game is entirely unique because it allows users to design their own courses. They are then rated in their online community, which allows you to download the best ones out there.
The video to the right showcases the strengths of their platform, which includes a huge online community that allows competition with golfers around the world.
This is a great option for Uneekor users who want to access a much larger library of courses and a strong online community.
The Net Return Golf Net & Side Barriers
The Net Return Golf Net is the only golf net in the world that automatically returns the ball back to the golfer! The net can handle golf ball speeds of up to 225 MPH and is built for years of use – providing you the ability to practice anytime and anywhere. Assembly is easy, and takes one person under five minutes to put it all together. The Net Return Universal Side Barriers Ship in 2 Weeks!
- Handcrafted in the USA Quality
- Lightweight, Rugged, 1.5″ Tubular Aluminum Frame
- Commercial Grade, UV Treated Black, Polyester Netting
- Home Series V2 Dimensions: 7’H x 7’W x 3’6″ D
- Pro Series V2 Dimensions: 7’6″H x 8’W x 3’6″ D
- Home Series Installation Videos
- Pro Series Installation Videos
The Net Return Pro Turf Golf Mat
The Pro Turf Mat is made specifically for the The Net Return products. Unlike other mats that are smaller, the Pro Turf mat is 6′ Wide and 10′ Long and fits perfectly within the Home Series Net.
The mat’s length allows for continuous ball return, and can even be used as a putting green. The Pro Turf has a 42 oz. nylon face-weight with a 5mm foam backing, allowing it to be rolled up and stored like a carpet. It weighs 50 lbs. and is roughly 3/4″ thick and ships with two Rangemart rubber tees, a 2’1/4″ tee and a 1’3/4″ tee.
Uneekor EYE XO Computing Requirements
Here’s How Much Space You Need
Uneekor EYE XO Training Package Space Requirements
Generally speaking, this EYE XO package is able to fit into most spaces.
We recommend a space with dimensions of:
- 10′ Width
- 15′ Length
- 8’6″ Height (will vary depending on height of user)
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 8’6″ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a room or space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.