Don’t feel like driving to the range or golf course to practice your putting? No worries we have you covered. This Tour Links 4′ x 10′ putting green is as close to the real thing as you can get, without being on the course.
Putts on club speed turf make this green a must have for any golfer looking to take his or her game to the next level. Tour Links models deliver all of the benefits, looks and class of any putting green in the world with the added value of being able to expand it or move it easily to another location.
These professional quality greens with adjustable breaks incorporate four regulation cups and pins. Solid feel, easy installation, common sense engineering. That’s Big Moss The General V2 Putting.
Tour Links Introduction To Their Putting Greens:
Tour Links Stimpmeter Club Turf:
Tour Links 4′ x 10′ Putting Green Package
- 8 Straight Edge Panels
- 2 Outside Radius Single Curve Edge Panels
- 2 Outside Radius Double Curve Edge Panels
- 1 Putting Turf
- 2 Cup Filler Plates
- 2 Cups
- 2 Pins
- 2 Packs of Contours
- 2 Packs of Hardware
- 6 Packs of Bump Rail Clips
- Instruction Manual Pack With Decals
Tour Links Premium Indoor Putting Green Specs
- Weight: 122 lbs
- Assembled Length: 139″
- Assembled Width: 47.5″
- Assembly Time: 15 minutes To Assemble, 1 people Recommended
- Number of Packages: Arrives in (3) boxes plus (1) tube of turf.
- Care Instructions: Clean panels with a soft, damp cloth. Carefully sweep or vacuum the turf. When rolling up
- turf for storage, roll loosely with the green side out. Never crease the turf.
- For outdoor application: If unit will not be in use for an extended period of time, roll the turf with green side out, and store turf and accessory pieces indoors.
- If moving the assembly: Use at least two people.
- Warranty: 3 Years (Turf); 5 Years (Panels & Accessories)
Tour Links 4 x 10 is the most economic and compact model from the Premium Greens collection and is a one-way ticket to mastering the most important part of your golf game. At a convenient size of 4′ x 10′, the Pinehurst model fits in just about any room in your home and features all-weather, club speed turf for a perfect roll, putt after putt, rain or shine.
Say goodbye to 3-putts for good when you start to practice on a Tour Links Fiberbuilt 10′ x 12′ Double-Hitting green! You can create your own breaks with Tour Links’ contour pads (included), lay the green across the lawn to mimic natural slopes or place it dead flat to make sure your stroke is pure. Pinehurst comes with two cups, two pins and can help any level of player from beginner to a tour pro.
Tour Links 4 x 10 Features & Benefits
- Assemble in minutes using Tour Links’ patented interlocking panels
- Green speed: approximately 11.5 on USGA Stimpmeter
- Built to withstand the elements and suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Provides a flawless, realistic roll on every putt
- Great for honing your stroke inside 10 feet
How to Play Video – Tour Links 4′ x 10′ Premium Indoor Putting Green