Tour Links 14′ x 14′ Professional Series Putting Green
Don’t feel like driving to the range or golf course to practice your putting? No worries we have you covered. Tour Links putting greens are as close to the real thing as you can get, without being on the course.
Putts on club speed turf make these greens a must have for any golfer looking to take his or her game to the next level. Tour Links models deliver all of the benefits, looks and class of any putting green in the world with the added value of being able to expand it or move it easily to another location.
These professional quality greens with adjustable breaks incorporate four regulation cups and pins. Solid feel, easy installation, common sense engineering. That’s Tour Links!
Tour Links Introduction / Features:
Tour Links Turf & Stimp Ratings:
What’s Included In This Tour Links Putting Green:
- (12) Straight Edge Panels
- (4) Outside Radius Single Curve Edge Panels
- (2) Outside Radius Double Curve Edge Panels
- (2) Inside Radius Single Curve Edge Panels
- (13) Interior Center Panels
- (4) Interior Center Panels With Cup Hole
- (1) Putting Turf
- (6) Cup Filler Plates + (6) Packs of Contours
- (4) Cups + (4) Pins
- (2) Packs of Hardware
- (10) Packs of Bump Rail Clips
- (1) Instruction Manual Pack with Decals.
Tour Links 14 x 14 Putting Green Specs:
- Assembly Time: 1 Hour To Assemble, 2 people Recommended
- Number of Packages: Arrives in (4) boxes plus (1) tube of turf.
- Material Composition:
- Panels – Polypropylene Copolymer
- Turf – 100% Nylon with Rubberized Action Back
- Care Instructions: Clean panels with a soft, damp cloth. Carefully sweep or vacuum the turf. When rolling up turf for storage, roll loosely with the green side out. Never crease the turf.
- For outdoor application: If unit will not be in use for an extended period of time, roll the turf with green side out, and store turf and accessory pieces indoors.
- If moving the assembly: Use at least two people.
- Warranty: 3 Years (Turf); 5 Years (Panels & Accessories)
|•||Weather resistant for Indoor/Outdoor use|
|•||Portable: Assembles/Disassembles in minutes|
|•||4 Practice Green Pins|
|•||Turf: Tour Speed for more realistic putting|
|•||4 Regulation Size Cups: Lower than the level of the turf allowing the ball to fall completely into the cup|
|•||Structural Molded Base|
|•||Player can stand on entire green|
|•||Elevated platform creates a level playing surface|
|•||Contour Pads: Create varying left-to-right and right-to-left breaks|