The Net Return Pro Series Side Barriers
The Pro Series Side Barriers are specifically designed for use with The Net Return Pro Series Net. The Half-Moon Molded Rubber Ball Tray.
If using the Pro Series net indoors or in an area where errant balls are a safety concern, the Side Barriers are required. Many golfers also choose to add the Side Barriers when considering “Friends and Family” hitting into the net.
Understand also that the Pro Series Side Barriers can be added at anytime and are not required for use with the Pro Series net.
The Net Return Pro Series Side Barriers Features:
- Setup in under 5 minutes (using velcro color coordinated tabs)
- Can be easily stored or transported
- Each Side Barrier is individually cut and sewn by hand
- Manufactured in the USA
The Net Return Pro Series Side Barriers Specs:
- Made of polyester netting
- Each pair of Side Barriers weight approximately 7 lbs.
- Side Barriers are 7’4″ high and extend out to 11′ – 12′
- Sold in pairs (right and left)
- Each set of Side Barriers are extended out by using sandbags, two are provided (one for each Side Barrier) and two on the rear of the frame.
- When extending out the Side Barriers to their max distance (approximately 9 feet or so) you may also want to weight (3bays Pro Golf) or stake the back of the frame. Extending the Side Barriers to their maximum distance can often lift the back of the frame off the ground by several inches. The weighting of the rear of the frame will eliminate this.
- 3Bays Complete Package can be walked into the front of the frame when not in use, to recover any lost floor space. Simply pick up each sandbag, walk in and place on the side of the frame. It’s that simple.
Just as I Expected
Side nets work like a charm. Get the side nets! No way you can figure out how to properly set up side nets without instructions; thank goodness for you tube!
Works great to prevent shanks
Product is perfect for its purpose of blocking those occasional shanks we all have
Have a simulator set up in the garage. This really helps eliminate the “collateral” damage to the doors!
It came in and off the bat it came with a super easy set up guide and a bag you can carry in. I set this thing up in 5 min tops. And its surprisingly very sturdily and can take hard golf swimgs
Good golf net
I am using it in my garage to practice during adverse weather. It’s been hard to get to the range this year
Great customer service and the product quality is outstanding.
The staff is knowledge, quick responses, fast follow up. By far the best net I have ever owned. Super company
Plus it’s Made in America !!
Was easy to setup.
Always great products from the net return and communications from Paul. My garage is now the ultimate net return hitting station. Now to add the screen and valance package. Mahalo!
The ability of this to catch a shank that’s 6 inches from the wall and not hit the wall far out performs my expectations!
Great product and easy to install.
Great customer service. I actually ordered the wrong product and Nicole from customer service reached out to me and corrected the issue before I had realized what I had done. It arrived fast and was easy to assemble. I highly recommend the net return products.