The Net Return Pro Series Side Barriers
The Pro Series Side Barriers are specifically designed for use with The Net Return Pro Series Net. The Side Barriers insure that miss-hit balls never leave the hitting area.
If using the Pro Series net indoors or in an area where errant balls are a safety concern, the Side Barriers are required. Many golfers also choose to add the Side Barriers when considering “Friends and Family” hitting into the net.
Understand also that the Pro Series Side Barriers can be added at anytime and are not required for use with the Pro Series net.
The Net Return Pro Series Side Barriers Features:
- Setup in under 5 minutes (using velcro color coordinated tabs)
- Can be easily stored or transported
- Each Side Barrier is individually cut and sewn by hand
- Manufactured in the USA
The Net Return Pro Series Side Barriers Specs:
- Made of polyester netting
- Each pair of Side Barriers weight approximately 7 lbs.
- Side Barriers are 7’4″ high and extend out to 11′ – 12′
- Sold in pairs (right and left)
- Each set of Side Barriers are extended out by using sandbags, two are provided (one for each Side Barrier) and two on the rear of the frame.
- When extending out the Side Barriers to their max distance (approximately 9 feet or so) you may also want to weight (sandbag) or stake the back of the frame. Extending the Side Barriers to their maximum distance can often lift the back of the frame off the ground by several inches. The weighting of the rear of the frame will eliminate this.
- The Side Barriers can be walked into the front of the frame when not in use, to recover any lost floor space. Simply pick up each sandbag, walk in and place on the side of the frame. It’s that simple.