The Net Return Home Series Golf Simulator Screen is a high-quality projection screen designed specifically for golf simulation. It is produced by The Net Return, a company known for its premium golf training products.
The Home Series Golf Simulator Screen is made from a durable heavyweight polyester material that is designed to withstand the impact of golf balls without tearing or fraying. It features a wide viewing angle, allowing for optimal visibility from different positions within your golf simulator setup.
The screen is designed to be used with a golf simulator projector to display the virtual golf course and shot data. It has a built-in reinforced edge to ensure a taut and smooth surface for an accurate and realistic ball flight experience.
One of the key features of The Net Return Home Series Golf Simulator Screen is its ability to handle real golf balls. This means you can practice your swings using your own golf clubs and hit real balls into the screen, which adds to the authenticity and feel of the simulation.
The screen is also designed with convenience in mind. It can be easily installed and taken down, allowing you to set up your golf simulator quickly and efficiently. It comes with a carrying case for easy transportation and storage.
Overall, The Net Return Home Series Golf Simulator Screen is a popular choice among golfers looking to create a realistic and immersive golf simulation experience at home. Its durability, ease of use, and compatibility with real golf balls make it a reliable option for golf enthusiasts.
The Net Return Home Series Golf Simulator Screen
Always wanted your own personal golf simulator setup in the comfort of your home? Start creating your dream setup the way you want it with this affordable simulator screen from The Net Return.
The Home Series Simulator Screen is the ultimate Golf Accessory for your Home Series Net. It is designed for use with any Golf Simulator Software and Projector.
Complete your home golf simulator experience with the Net Return Home Series Golf Golf Simulator Screen today!
The Net Return Home Series Golf Simulator Screen Features:
- Easily converts your Pro Series Net into a Simulator Screen in minutes!
- Velcro Tabs make installation very quick and easy. (8 on top, 2 on bottom corners)Top of Form
The Net Return Home Series Golf Simulator Screen Specs:
- The actual size of a Home Series Simulator Screen is 80″ High x 82″ Wide (6’6″ H x 6’8″ W).
- The measurement from the Lower Left Hand Corner to the Upper Right Hand Corner is – 112″ (9′ 3″)
- With your projector use a 4:3 Aspect Ration rather than a 16:9 Aspect Ratio due to the squareness of our screen.
The Home Series Simulator Screen is the ultimate Golf Accessory for your Home Series Net! It is designed for use with any Golf Simulator Software and Projector. It easily converts your Home Series Net into a Simulator Screen in minutes! Velcro Tabs make installation a snap and allow you to easily switch between Simulator and Ball Return mode.
Now play your favorite course anywhere, anytime with your Home Series Net. Screen Specifications: The actual size of a Home Series Simulator Screen is 80″ High x 81″ Wide (6’6″ H x 6’8″ W). The measurement from the Lower Left Hand Corner to the Upper Right Hand Corner is – 114″ (9′ 5″). With your projector use a 4:3 Aspect Ration rather than a 16:9 Aspect Ratio due to the squareness of our screen. To test the exact size of the picture that will show up on the Simulator Series screen with your projector model, consult the manufacturer projector distance calculator. This allows you to plug in the projector model you are using, distance from screen, aspect ratio, etc. and provides you with an exact picture size ahead of time.
Below is a link to a generic projector distance calculator, from Projector Central for you to use as an example – www.projectorcentral.com/projection-calculator.cfm
Please Note –
- A. The Simulator Software, Projector, Turf and Home Series Net are not included in this purchase.
- B. Simulator Screens are the one product that we do not accept returns on. The screen is made of white polyester fabric and can easily be smudged or stained if handled improperly. Please consider this prior to purchase…
- C. When the product arrives it will be folded in the box and have wrinkles and creases. Utilize an iron on a medium setting to remove any wrinkles.
Brent Keeth came up with an ingenious way to straighten out the far edges of our screen using a 8′ length of 1/2″ copper tube. See his photos on our Optoma HD 1080p Short Throw Projector Simulator Screen page… Thanks Brent!