Best Golf Simulator Guide SkyTrak Training Package is perfect for golfers on a budget looking to improve any aspect of their game.
Featuring real time visual feedback and ball performance data outputted to your iPad or PC, your SkyTrak Training package is everything you need to work on your golf game in the comfort of your own home.
If you are looking for a simulator for entertainment purposes, be sure to check out our Entertainment Series Simulators
What Your Setup Will Look Like
What’s Included In The SkyTrak Training Package
- SkyTrak Golf Personal Launch Monitor
- SkyTrak Play & Improve Plan
- SkyTrak Protective Case
- Choice of Golf Net
- Net Return Home Series V2 Net and Frame
- Net Return Pro Series V2 Net and Frame
- Side Barriers
- Net Return 6′ x 10′ Pro Turf
- Two Rubber Tee’s – 1.75″ and 2.25″
- Duffle Bag (For storing and transporting net)
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- SkyTrak User Manual & Quick Start Guide
Here’s What You’re Getting
SkyTrak Golf Launch Monitor
The SkyTrak is among the most accurate launch monitors available to everyday golfers.Head to head studies show SkyTrak is 98% as accurate as the Trackman, at a fraction the cost.
What We Like About The SkyTrak
- Amazing Accuracy
- Ability To Provide Numerous Measurements Such As: Launch Angle, Back Spin, Carry Distance
- Great Game Improvement Tool
- Easy To Use. Review Our Quick Setup Guide
- Works With iOS, Android, and PC. Full list of compatible devices
- Voted 2017 & 2018 Best Value Golf Simulator by Golf Digest
SkyTrak Metal Protective Case
The SkyTrak Protective Metal Case is the official metal case authorized for use with SkyTrak, and is a great way to protect your investment.
- Laser cut from 13-gauge steel
- Offers protection from light drops, scratches and bumps
- Can plug SkyTrak into wall charger while in the case
- Easy access to the power button
- Ability to view the LEDs through the case
- Adjustable legs for leveling or raising SkyTrak
- Integrated alignment stick channel
SkyTrak Play & Improve Software
- Full golf course play on 12 world famous WGT Golf Courses (WGT Course Play for iOS only and is Single Player)
- For multi-player golf course play options check here
- 3D Driving Range with Shot Tracer Technology
- Instant Ball Performance Data & Shot replay
- Closest to the pin competition (single or multiplayer)
- Longest drive challenge (single or multiplayer)
- Target practice (single or multiplayer)
- Skills assessment feature
- Bag mapping
- Progress Tracking
- Custom Environmental Settings (humidity, wind, etc.)
- 5 Different Camera Views
The Net Return Golf Net & Side Barriers
The Net Return Golf Net is the only golf net in the world that automatically returns the ball back to the golfer! These nets can handle golf ball speeds of up to 225 MPH and are built for years of use and provide you the ability to practice anytime and anywhere. Assembly is easy and straightforward, and takes one person under five minutes to put it all together. The Net Return Universal Side Barriers Ship in 2 Weeks.
- Handcrafted in the USA Quality
- Lightweight, Rugged, 1.5″ Tubular Aluminum Frame
- Commercial Grade, UV Treated Black, Polyester Netting
- Home Series V2 Dimensions: 7’H x 7’W x 3’6″ D
- Pro Series V2 Dimensions: 7’6″H x 8’W x 3’6″D
- Home Series Installation Videos
- Pro Series Installation Videos
The Net Return Pro Turf Golf Mat
The Pro Turf Mat is made specifically for the The Net Return products. Unlike other mats that are smaller, the Pro Turf mat is 6′ Wide and 10′ Long and fits perfectly within the Home and Pro Series Nets.
The mat’s length allows for continuous ball return, and can even be used as a putting green. The Pro Turf has a 42 oz. nylon face-weight with a 5mm foam backing, allowing it to be rolled up and stored like a carpet. It weighs 50 lbs. and is roughly 3/4″ thick and ships with two Rangemart rubber tees, a 2’1/4″ tee and a 1’3/4″ tee.
Here’s What You Need
iOS Device (preferred)
An iPad or an iPhone will be needed to support the WGT full golf course play feature. If both available, we recommend using an iPad.
For detailed hardware compatibility requirements please visit our system requirements page.
PC or Android Device
Basic driving range & game improvement modules operate as normal on PC or Android – however full golf course play via SkyTrak WGT software is not supported.
If interested in full golf course play with a PC computer, please review the 3rd party software options page.
Here’s How Much Space You Need
SkyTrak Training Package Space Requirements
Generally speaking, the SkyTrak Training Package is able to fit into most spaces.
We recommend a space with dimensions of:
- 10′ Width
- 14′ Length
- 8’6″ Height (will vary depending on height of user)
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 8’6″ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a room or space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.