SkyCaddie SX550 Golf GPS Rangefinder is the most powerful way to measure yardage while getting the very
“best view” in golf with vivid graphics and super large numbers you can trust. The SX550 comes in a highly water-resistant, rugged design to stand up to most anything that comes its way on the course. With the
largest battery in the industry, the SX550 is ready for extended playing time. Using multi-constellation
navigation satellite systems SX550 provides enhanced accuracy and greater overall better performance
under tough conditions. Try SkyCaddie SX550 and you will quickly see more, play better, and have more fun
than ever before.
- Golf’s most brilliant display: With its 5.5″ LCD Color Touch Screen, full high-definition touch screen driven
by an ultra-fast multi-core processor, the SkyCaddie SX550 is the most powerful way to measure yardage
while providing the very “best view” in golf with vivid graphics and super large numbers you can trust.
- Dynamic HoleVue: The powerful processor of the SX550 allows SkyCaddie to introduce Dynamic HoleVue,
which automatically re-orients the entire golf hole from your position to the green as you progress from
the tee. So, in addition to SkyCaddie’s patented IntelliGreen technology, golfers can now see the entire hole
from their point-of-view.
- Wireless: Cut the Cord! Wi-Fi connectivity to streamline updates and course downloads on demand. No
need to connect to a computer.
- A stunning visual experience: The powerful features of the SkyCaddie SX550 are easily tapped with its large
5″, intuitive touch screen and a host of automated features such as Auto-Course Selection, Auto-Hole
Advance, and Auto-Zoom, making it basically “touch-free” from the parking lot to the 19th hole. The large
HD display combined with HD quality course graphics, only available from SkyCaddie, provides the best
view of the most reliable information in the game to allow you to play your best golf.
Unmatched accuracy begins with high-precision. No Tour Player uses yardage books derived
from satellite images or flyovers. Neither should you. Other GPS rangefinders use second and
third-generation maps derived from third-party aerial imagery known to contain errors, such
SkyCaddie takes no such shortcuts when it comes to your game. Only SkyCaddie sends
professional mappers to walk every golf course with professional-grade survey equipment to
create original course maps, accurate within 1 yard. Each mapper has been trained using the
curriculum created by Mark Long, one of two yardage book authors in the world that produces
yardage books for the PGA Tour. The result is that SkyCaddie has walked over 100,000 miles to
provide the most complete, most reliable and most precise course maps in the game. Get
instant yardages quickly and easily without aiming a laser, overshooting the pin or guessing.
Your SkyCaddie will give you yardages to the green… even if you can’t see it!
SkyCaddie SX550 Features:
HoleVue with integrated targets: While other GPS products may provide a few calculated layup
yardages, the SX550 delivers distances to up to 40 geo-referenced targets per hole, all
integrated within HoleVue. Simply double-tap or pinch and zoom HoleVue to reveal instantly
the critical distances to all hazards, carries, and layups… all verified by SkyGolf’s ground mapping teams.
Intelligent technology: With SkyCaddie’s patented IntelliGreen technology, the exact shape of
the green automatically rotates to match your angle of approach to provide all of the distances
you need to hit more greens and avoid 3-putts. This proprietary feature gives you a chance to
turn every shot into a scoring opportunity by providing front carry and back distances, depth of
green, and distances to any other point on the green — simultaneously.
Dynamic HoleVue with IntelliPath technology: Simply use the cursor to select your intended
target and line of play and IntelliPath not only provides the distance to your intended target but
also automatically provides the distance to every other relevant attribute of course along and
beyond your target line. So, now without wasting time trying to make multiple measurements,
such as with a laser, to get distances to intervening hazards, end of fairways and other shot
saving information, you will have every distance you need instantly and automatically from
anywhere on the course.
Dynamic RangeVue: Multiple yardage arcs overlay fairway landing areas and greens to allow you to select quickly the best club for every shot… start playing smarter and faster from tee to
Dynamic RangeVue with club ranges: With the SkyCaddie SX550, you can learn quickly how far you hit each club. Customize RangeVue by entering your club yardages. Then as you play, you
will see your club range next to the RangeVue ring on every part of the course for much
improved shot-making to fairways, layups, and greens. RangeVue with Club Ranges provides
added confidence on every shot to avoid hazards and dial-in approach shots for more birdie
IntelliGreen Pro: It is a dynamically-enhanced version of IntelliGreen that adds the ability to
display major tiers, contours, false fronts, and mounds from your angle of approach to the
green on selective courses. By moving the IntelliGreen crosshairs to the ridge lines on the
image of the green, you can find instant distances and depth information for major tiers and
false fronts. With IntelliGreen Pro, you’ll always know what’s ahead, no matter where you are on
the hole, even if you can’t see the green. Please Note: In conformance with USGA regulations,
SkyCaddie does not factor slopes or gradients into distance calculations.
SkyCaddie PinPoint technology: Provides the ability to get distances to the pin on IntelliGreen to obsolete laser rangefinders. Simply enter pin sheet or zone information into the SkyCaddie SX550 to get distances to the front, back, pin location or zone plus the depth and true shape green… and all of this information is on one screen that changes automatically based on your current position and angle of approach from anywhere on the course…whether you can see the flag or not.
Digital Scoring: The SkyCaddie SX550 provides scoring options for Stroke and Stableford with handicapping and tracks total putts and fairways hit. Turn the SX550 to the left or right and the AutoView feature displays a full 9-hole Digital Scorecard instantly in landscape mode.
Intelligent Automation: Provides an almost touchless and buttonless experience from the parking lot to the 19th hole. Whether you prefer only basic distance information or want everything the SkyCaddie has to offer, simple on-off settings allow you to have it your way. Intelligent automation makes sure critical distance
information is ready before you need it:
- Auto-Course Selection finds and loads your course
- Auto-Hole Advances displays the next hole before you get there
- Auto-Zoom provides the best view of the hole as you proceed from tee to green
- Auto-Distance updates yardages continuously from your location without aiming
- Auto-Green Depth calculates the green’s depth and the distance to the front, back and any number in between, all from your angle of approach
- Auto-View displays scorecard in landscape view with a simple turn
SkyCaddie SX550 Additional Features:
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you do not save strokes or have more fun playing with your SkyCaddie,
return it to the original place of purchase within 30 days of purchase
- On-Demand download for latest course updates via Wi-Fi
- Measure the distance you hit any shot and learn your club distances
- North Indicator
- Tee Box Selection & Gender
- Round Photos with a built-in 13-megapixel cameraDual Green Support
- Yards & Meters
- Target List View
- Simple Front Center Back View with ultra-large numbers
- Digital Scorecard
- Stat Tracking
SkyCaddie SX550 Technical Specifications:
- Size: 6.1″ x 3″ x 0.5″ inch (155.5 mm x 83 x 12.7 mm)
- Weight: Approximately 8 ounces (250 grams)
- Display: 5.5″ LCD touch screen, 720 x 1440 resolution
- Languages: English
SkyCaddie SX550 Hardware Features:
- Rugged design
- 5.5″ LCD high-definition, capacitive touch screen
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Hi-capacity rechargeable Li-Polymer battery up to 14 hours continuous use
- Multi-constellation navigation satellite capability
- SkyCaddie SX550 GPS Rangefinder
- SX550 micro USB cable
- Wall charger
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty and License Agreement
- 1 year Double Eagle prepaid membership card