The SIG™ Preferred Finished Golf Impact Screen is a premium golf impact screen designed for golf simulators. Unlike the raw screen material, the finished screen is typically ready for installation and is hemmed with edges that are reinforced, making it more convenient for users. Here are the features, benefits, and considerations for the SIG™ Preferred Finished Golf Impact Screen:
- High-Quality Construction:
- Constructed with durable, high-quality materials designed to withstand the repeated impact of golf balls.
- Reinforced edges and grommets for added durability and ease of installation.
- Superior Image Quality:
- Offers excellent image quality with clear and sharp projection, providing an immersive and realistic golfing experience.
- Optimized texture to prevent distortion of the projected images.
- Noise Reduction:
- May incorporate noise-reducing properties to minimize the sound of golf balls hitting the screen.
- Ready for Installation:
- Comes with finished edges and possibly mounting hardware, making the installation process straightforward.
- Custom Sizes:
- Available in various sizes to accommodate different spaces and simulator setups.
- The durable construction ensures a long lifespan, capable of enduring thousands of impacts without showing signs of wear and tear.
- Enhanced Golfing Experience:
- The high-quality image projection and realistic representation of golf courses enhance the overall simulator experience.
- The finished edges and included mounting hardware (if provided) make the installation process easier and more convenient compared to raw screen material.
- Noise Management:
- The ability to reduce noise is beneficial for maintaining a quiet environment, especially in residential settings.
- Installation Space:
- Ensure that the available space is accurately measured to select the appropriate screen size.
- Consider the space needed for swinging the golf club and the flight of the ball.
- The price may be higher compared to raw screen material due to the added convenience and finished edges.
- Evaluate the price in relation to the quality and benefits offered.
- Regularly inspect the screen for any signs of damage or wear and address any issues promptly to maintain optimal performance.
- Brand Reputation:
- Consider purchasing from reputable sellers or directly from the manufacturer to ensure authenticity and quality.
Preferred Golf Impact Screen with Finished Edges
It presents a budget friendly option compared to the top of the line Premium screen, and works well for residential usage.
Preferred Screen material is made from tightly woven, impact resistant polyester that is treated with reinforcement – for added durability.
Finished with double stitched black vinyl edges and grommets, mounting is a breeze and can be done using ball bungees, zip ties, shock cord, etc.
SIG™ Preferred is second only to our SIG™ Premium Impact Screens.
*please note we do not recommend Preferred Screen material be used in commercial settings
|*For unfinished edges, be sure to check out ourraw preferred screen material.|
What Makes The SIG™ Preferred Screen Right For You
Budget Friendly Option
Quality material and durability at a fraction of the cost. Ideal for those looking for an economical solution that do not require the best of the best.
- Roughly 40% cheaper than SIG™ Premium
- Single layer, reinforced material
- 6-month warranty*
|For additional information regarding exact screen sizes and dimensions please visit ourGolf Simulator Screen Specificationspage.|
*Six-month warranty covers rips and tears in screen material when subjected to golf ball strikes over a period of time. Screen must be unaltered & used as intended.
Example of improper use: memory foam behind screen – if you will be placing memory foam or weighted blankets behind the screen, you must ensure that there is sufficient gap between it and the screen. The screen is designed to take the impact of the ball and transfer it evenly across the entirety of the surface. If memory foam, weighted blankets, or any another material are touching or too close to the screen, the golf ball strike is concentrated at the point of impact and will cause the screen wear rapidly.