A golf putting mat is a specialized surface designed to simulate the feel and characteristics of a real putting green, allowing golfers to practice their putting strokes indoors or outdoors. Putting mats come in a variety of sizes and shapes, and can be made from various materials, such as synthetic grass or foam rubber.
Some putting mats also include features such as pre-designed putting courses, slope variations, and ball return mechanisms, which can add an additional layer of challenge and excitement to the practice session.
Using a putting mat can be a convenient and effective way to improve your putting skills, as it allows you to practice anytime and anywhere without having to go to a golf course. It can also be a fun activity for golf enthusiasts of all skill levels and ages.
- Plastic base + artificial grass/velvet.
- Type: With return fairway.
- High strength, stable structure and very durable.
- It can be disassembled and assembled repeatedly, and the installation is convenient.
- The size is purely manual measurement, there will inevitably be an error of 1-3 cm, please refer to the actual product.
- Due to shooting lighting and the difference of each monitor. There will be different degrees of color difference. The actual product shall prevail.
|Country of Origin