The Orange Whip Wedge Swing Trainer is a golf training aid designed to help golfers improve their wedge game. It is an extension of the popular Orange Whip Golf Swing Trainer, which is designed to help golfers improve their overall swing.
The Orange Whip Wedge is designed to promote a more natural and rhythmic swing motion by providing a weighted club head and a flexible shaft that mimics the feel of a real golf club. The weighted club head helps golfers develop muscle memory and the flexibility of the shaft helps golfers develop a smoother and more consistent swing.
The Orange Whip Wedge can be used both indoors and outdoors, making it a versatile training aid for golfers of all levels. It is also lightweight and easy to transport, making it a convenient tool for golfers who want to practice their swing on the go.
Overall, the Orange Whip Wedge Swing Trainer is a great tool for golfers who want to improve their wedge game and develop a more natural and rhythmic swing motion.
Every golfer knows they could lower their scores by playing better and being more consistent around the greens. The Orange Whip Wedge combines all of the same aspects that you love about the Orange Whip Trainer and has brought them to the short game. We’ve combined the Orange Whip flexible shaft and counterweight system with a Stan Utley inspired 56 degree wedge head. The Wedge was designed to hit shots from 25 yards and in to help you maximize your short game shots and enhance your creativity around the greens. Stan and Jim have developed the Orange Whip Wedge to help you improve your short game and improve your scores around the green.
1. Rhythm Training: Find your short game rhythm and sequence by allowing the Wedge club head to swing freely from your wrists, elbows, shoulders and body. It will help you find your sequence.
2. Impact Training: Good rhythm and sequence leads to solid contact. Allowing the Wedge shaft to load and unload at the correct time will help you make solid contact more consistently.
3. Distance Training: Solid contact and rhythm gives you the ability to control your distance Orange Whip Peel. The Wedge will train you to chip and pitch your ball on your intended landing spot and predict the runout to have your ball end up close to the hole.
4. Trajectory Training: Flighting your shots and controlling the runout allows you to be more creative around the green. You will learn to develop and better feel for chips, pitches, bunker shots, and flop shots around the green.
|“I believe every golfer should possess the skills to play each unique short game shot with confidence and success. I am certain by training properly with the ORANGE WHIP WEDGE and the ORANGE WHIP PUTTER, golfers will improve their short game skills and lower their scores.” –Stan Utley, Short Game Expert|
Orange Whip Wedge Features
- Orange Whip counterweighted flexible shaft system
- Stan Utley inspired 56 degree wedge
- Promotes short game rhythm and feel
- Trains Solid contact for improved distance and accuracy
- Develops sequencing of body, arms, and club head release
- Enhances creativity and feel for shots around the green
Orange Whip Wedge Blade Specs
- Length: 35.5 in.
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
Developed as a collaboration between legendary short-game expert Stan Utley and Orange Whip puter blade, the Stan Utley Wedge will help you conquer the yips so you can maximize the short game and lower your scores.