Mevo+ Launch Monitor by FlightScope
- Mevo Launch Monitor
- USB Charging Cable
- 50 Metallic Stickers*
- Carrying Pouch
- Free App For Mobile Device
Flightscope Mevo Features
- Radar Doppler Tracking
- 5 Simulated Golf Courses (OptiShot BallFlight Training)
- 17 Practice Ranges & Darts Mini Game
- Action Video Clips With Data Overlay
- 15 Accurate Performance Data Parameters
- Save, Upload, and Share Each Practice Station
- Rechargeable Battery – up to 2 Hours Continuous Use
How Mevo+ Improves Your Game
Measure your numbers
Real-time performance data.
Evaluate your game
Save, upload and share practice sessions.
Visualize your improvement
Action video clips captured by phone with data overlay.
Optimize your performance
Automatic video clipping and storage.
What Makes The Flightscope Mevo+ Right For You
Dial In Your Distances
The Mevo+ provides real time performance data to help you train and improve with every club in the bag on the range, on the course, and in your home.
Flightscope Mevo+ Measurements:
Carry Distance, Club Head Speed, Smash Factor, Apex (max height of ball flight), Flight Time, Ball Speed, Spin Rate, Vertical Launch Angle, Horizontal Launch Angle, Lateral Landing, Angle of Attack, Total Distance, Roll Distance, Spin Axis, Spin Loft, Shot Shape
Automatic Video Clipping
One of the unique features of the OptiShot 2 Simulator Series product family, is the ability to record your golf swing and overlay your stats. Practice without interruption using the Mevo app on your mobile device to automatically record, clip, and save each video with stat overlay. Incorporate swing adjustments during your practice sessions, and visually see firsthand how each swing affects your stats.
The FlightScope Mevo+ includes an E6 simulation software package. The package includes ownership of 5 golf courses:
- Stone Canyon
- Wade Hampton
The software package also includes 17 different practice ranges & a darts mini game.
Mevo+ Fixed Alignment Dock (+$229.99)
AVAILABLE IN THE USA EXCLUSIVELY FROM SHOP INDOOR GOLF
A precise setup is critical in getting accurate results with the Mevo+ launch monitor.
The Fixed Alignment Dock is designed to make the SkyTrak Golf Simulator and Launchalignment process be as quick and accurate as possible. It also serves as a protective case.
Pre-set positions and 6 points of fine adjustment allow the Mevo Plus to be aligned to the target at the correct tilt and roll angles consistently – removing the need to align the launch monitor each time.
The tilt can quickly and accurately be changed from 16° (for FS Golf and FS Skills) to 12° (for E6) or vice versa by using the correct pre-set groove on the dock.
FlightScope Mevo+ Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.8″ x 4.6″ x 1.2″
- Weight: 1lb
- Color: White/Red
- Technology: Doppler Radar Tracking
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Battery Life: Up to 2 hours on full charge
- Positioning: Place approximately 7′-9′ behind the ball
Click here for Mevo Plus System Requirements
FlightScope Mevo+ Setup
The Mevo+ can be used both indoors and outdoors (preferred).
It will need to be positioned between 7′-9′ behind the ball and needs to Swing Caddie SC300 Launch.
For indoor use this means that one will need to have at least 16′ of depth in order for the Mevo+ to function properly.
Additionally when using indoors metallic dots will need to be placed on the golf balls in order for Mevo+ to obtain spin data.
Improving your game is all about the numbers. Unique FlightScope Mevo+ Launch Monitor and GolfSimulator is for golfers who are serious about their game out on the golf course and at home. The versatile Mevo+ comes with 6 E6 Connect golf courses and 17 Practice Ranges for the ultimate gaming and entertainment experience. Own a world-class technology that provides you with the performance data you can trust at a fraction of the cost. FlightScope Mevo+ uses a 3D Doppler Tracking Radar that provides 16 most important data parameters (club head speed, angle of attack, spin loft, carry distance, smash factor, spin rate, ball speed, vertical launch angle, apex height, flight time, total distance, roll distance, spin axis, horizontal launch angle, lateral landing, shot shape) and golf simulation. All data parameters are measured except for carry distance, total distance, roll distance, lateral landing, and flight time which are calculated. Stop eyeballing your shots and get the latest greatest FlightScope Mevo+ launch monitor to track the ball flight and measure all the important statistics to improve your game!
FlightScope Mevo+ FAQs
How do I charge my Mevo+? Only 5V USB charger that is supplied with the Mevo+ should be used to charge the unit. Please Note: 5V USB charger should not be modified, and longer USB cables should not be used as this may damage the battery charging circuit of the Mevo+. Use of any other charging block or USB cable that is not provided or approved by FlightScope may void the factory warranty.
What is the minimum space required? You will need a minimum of 16 feet of depth in your room to use Mevo+ indoors. 7′-9′ sensor to tee + 8′ min distance to the net
What are the data parameters? Mevo+ provides Carry Distance, Club Head Speed, Smash Factor, Apex Height, Flight Time, Ball Speed, Vertical Launch Angle, Horizontal Launch Angle, Lateral Landing, Angle of Attack, Total Distance, Roll Distance, Spin Axis, Spin Rate, Spin Loft, and Shot Shape.
How many clubs can you input? You can input an unlimited number of clubs.
Do you have to use metallic stickers? Metallic stickers are recommended to accurately measure spin indoors as ball flight is limited, but stickers are not needed during outdoor use. Mevo+ comes with 50 metallic stickers.
Is there a combine feature available? Mevo+ will soon connect to the FlightScope Skills App, which includes the combine feature.
Is there an app for Mevo+? Yes, there is a FlightScope Golf App you will use with your Mevo+. There is no cost for the FlightScope Golf App. It is included with your purchase.
Can measurements be displayed in yards and meters? The measurements can be converted to meters and km/h in the Mevo+ application.
What golf simulation software Mevo+ uses? Mevo+ is integrated with TruGolf (E6 Connect) and comes with ownership of 6 golf courses (Aviara, Stone Canyon, Wade Hampton, Sanctuary, Belfry), 17 ranges, and a mini-game powered by E6. This bundle that comes with the purchase of Mevo+ is for iOS only. Customers have the option topurchase additional E6 simulation packages if they want more courses.
Does Mevo+ have a built-in camera? Yes, Mevo+ has a built-in camera for sensor alignment only.
Which factors influence Mevo+ performance? Mevo+’s performance can be affected by fluorescent lighting, heavy machinery, excess metal, and/or any rotating objects (fans, air conditioning units, etc.) in the surrounding area.
FlightScope Mevo+ Compatibility:
- Apple: iPhones / iPads with iOS 13 or later (2017 or later). Bluetooth LE 4.0 – supports UART/Serial
Port Emulation service with RX and TX characteristics.
- Android: Android 6.0 or later (devices made in 2015 or later). Bluetooth LE 4.0 – supports
UART/Serial Port Emulation service with RX and TX characteristics.
FlightScope Mevo+ Apps:
- FlightScope Golf App: iOS – iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch (OS 5.0 or later) and Android.
- FlightScope Skills App: iOS and Android
- E6 Connect (included 6 free courses & 17 driving ranges bundle): iOS only (iPhone & iPad)
- E6 Connect (optional upgrade to a subscription): both iOS & PC
- TGC2019: PC Only
- Creative Golf 3D: PC Only
FlightScope Mevo+ Features:
- 6 E6 Connect Golf Courses: Aviara, Stone Canyon, Wade Hampton, Sanctuary, Bay Hill, and The Belfry (no additional licensing fees)
- 17 Practice Ranges (no additional licensing fees)
- 1 Darts Mini-Game (Henyet) & Online events (no additional licensing fees)
- Offline and online golf course play
- Immediate trajectory and data
- Adjusts for weather conditions and elevations
- Built-In camera for easy target alignment
- Indoor & outdoor play
- Record and clip videos of every shot on your phone and overlay your selected data parameters
- Seamless left-handed and right-handed play
- Audio feedback
- Share your videos to any social network
- Dimension: 6.8″ x 1.2″ x 4.6″ / 174 x 31 x 118mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 1lb / 465g
- Battery life: 2 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours
FlightScope Mevo+ Setup Requirements:
- Outdoor: 7′-9′ sensor to tee + unrestricted ball flight distance
- Indoor: 8′ sensor to tee + 8′ min distance to the net
- Simulator Setup: 7′ sensor to the tee + 8′ min distance to the net
FlightScope Mevo+ Pro Package Add-On (optional): [+$1,000]
FlightScope Mevo+ Pro Package is a software add-on option to the award-winning Mevo+ golf launch monitor that gives access to more data parameters powered by FlightScope’s patented Fusion Tracking technology. Mevo+ Pro Package is a one-time payment upgrade – no subscription required.
Unlock additional Data Parameters with Mevo+ Pro Package:
- Club Path
- Face to Path
- Face to Target
- Vertical Swing Plane
- Horizontal Swing Plane
- Low Point
- Dynamic Loft
- Speed Profile
- Acceleration Profile
Unlock D-Plane data on all applications compatible with the Mevo+.
- Simulated Golf: The additional data parameters included with the Pro Package will be unlocked in all of our simulation options.
- Skills Challenges: Improve your performance in the FlightScope Skills app with the additional data included with the Pro Package.
FlightScope’s Patented Fusion Tracking technology is an innovative combination of 3D Doppler Tracking Radar and synchronized image processing for unmatched data accuracy. FlightScope recognizes that radar and camera technologies have strengths and weaknesses and therefore we have combined the 2 methods into Fusion Tracking toprovide the best of both technologies.
Learn more about FlightScope Mevo+ Pro Package Add-On >>
A Premium Launch Monitor
A 2021 Golf Digest Editor’s Choice for best launch monitor under $2,000, the FlightScope Mevo+ breaks the boundaries of what a launch monitor at this price point should provide.
From industry-leading game-improvement features to accurate golf simulation, Mevo+ is a true game changer.
- Mevo+ brings the technology once reserved for tour pros to your front door. Ready for you any time, no matter the weather. FlightScope Mevo+ gives you all the tools you need to train like a pro.
- With accurate shot data you’ll be able to pinpoint exactly what is causing your errant shots, make swing changes, and see the results instantly.
Combine Video with Shot Data
- FlightScope’s built in video clipping feature uses your phone or tablet’s camera to automatically record, trim, and save each video with data overlay.
- Really bomb one? Adding a visual alongside your shot data makes it easy to see exactly what you did differently than the one you just topped..Did someone say improvement?
FlightScope Skills Challenges
Get More Out of Practice
- The free FS skills app works by presenting a sequence of targets in which to hit to. Each shot is scored, based on its proximity to the target, and cumulated to give an overall score/performance for the session.
- Use challenges to benchmark your improvement or simply have more focused practice sessions.
What Else Mevo+ Can Do
- View trajectories in 3 different views: Top, Side, and 3D
FlightScope Mevo+ Driving Range on Mobile
- Review and analyze shot groupings
Mevo+ Shot Groupings
- Filter results by club, see averages, and use data margins to review shots
Mevo+ Data Table
- Draw on and share videos
Golf Simulation with Mevo+
- Mevo+ comes with a free, limited version of the E6 Connect Software which allows you to play 5 courses right out of the box!
- Additionally, Mevo+ offers easy integrations with the best golf simulation software available. From E6 Connect to The Golf Club 2019, you’ll enjoy great course play on some of the top courses in the world.
How Golf Simulation Works With Mevo+
1 Choose your software
With Mevo+ you can choose between:
- E6 Connect (A Free Version comes with every Mevo+)
- TGC 2019 (Can be added on to your purchase)
2 Ensure a wi-fi connection
- A wi-fi connection is needed for golf simulation. However, wi-fi is not needed to use Mevo+ otherwise.
3 Choose Your Setup
- There are a variety of ways you can configure your setup for golf simulation:
The Mat, Net, & iPad Setup
Simply hit into a net and view your shot on an iPad or PC setup next to your hitting space. This is the simplist setup option for FlightScope Mevo+.
The Mat, Net, iPad/PC to TV Setup
You could connect your device to a tv via HDMI or screencasting app in order to have a larger screen to view your shot on.
The Full Simulation Bay Setup
The most realistic way to experience golf simulation with Mevo+ is to use a Golf Simulation Screen with a projector. Your iPad or PC that is running the software will hook up to the projector via an HDMI cable or wireless HDMI receiver and project the course right on the screen!
4 Connect Your Device and Play!
Lastly, just connect your device to Mevo+ (instructions provided w/ purchase) and play away!
Practice and play with purpose.
Flightscope Mevo+ is a one-of-a-kind launch monitor and simulator that uses 3D Doppler tracking radar technology to provide you with performance data you can trust.
Add on the Pro Package to your Mevo+ to access 2D and 3D club analysis, as well as chipping data, putting data, and swing training.
Practice and play with purpose
Mevo+ is a one of a kind launch monitor and golf simulator that uses 3D Doppler tracking radar technology giving golfers the ultimate practice and play experience.
Improve your golf game and bring your practice to a new level
Pair your device with a Mevo+ Launch Monitor to record training sessions providing accurate data and automatically trimmed video. FS Golf provides various ways of displaying data so you can choose your favorite and focus solely on aspects you want to improve.
FlightScope Mevo+ Plus Portable Launch Monitor & Simulator
Buy the FlightScope Mevo Plus Launch Monitor & Golf Simulator with Free Shipping & Returns on PlayBetter
Make a brand new FlightScope Mevo Plus your dedicated garage golf simulator or the centerpiece of your indoor studio and take your game next level. Get trusted technology with 16 accurate data performance metrics, simulated golf courses, Wi-Fi hotspot, and more with this golf radar. Get all of this with FREE 2-day shipping and FREE 30-day returns—no questions asked!
Product Details –
Evaluate your game – Save, upload, and share practice sessions.
Visualize your improvement – Action video clips captured by phone with data overlay.
Optimize your performance – Automatic video clipping and storage.mevo and mevo+ mobile apps
The free mobile apps give you the ability to take your game to the next level when paired with a FlightScope Mevo or Mevo+ radar. The Mevo is available with the FlightScope Mevo Golf app. The Mevo+ is available with the FlightScope Golf app, FlightScope Skills app, and E6 Connect simulation software.
- Measures 8 accurate performance data parameters
- Carry Distance
- Club Head Speed
- Smash Factor
- Apex Height
- Flight Time
- Ball Speed
- Spin Rate
- Vertical Launch Angle
- Horizontal Launch Angle
- Lateral Landing
- Angle of Attack
- Total Distance
- Roll Distance
- Spin Axis
- Spin Loft
- Shot Shape
- Action video clips with data overlay
- Dial-in your distances indoors and outdoors
- Save, upload, and share each practice session
- 5 Simulated golf courses (iOS only)
- 17 practice ranges
- Internal camera for easy target alignment
- Wi-Fi hotspot provides a reliable connection
What’s in The Box –
- Mevo+ Portable Launch Monitor
Mevo+ Plus Launch Monitor Power Bundle
- PlayBetter 5000mAh Portable Charger
Mevo+ Plus Launch Monitor Gift Box Bundle
*Packed in our stunning PlayBetter Black Gift Box with Red Ribbon*
- PlayBetter Car USB Charging Adapter
- PlayBetter Wall USB Charging Adapter
Related Playbetter Blog Articles –
- FlightScope Mevo+ vs SkyTrak Comparison (April 17th, 2022)
- Best Affordable Home Golf Simulators and Packages by PlayBetter (September 12th
- 7 Affordable Golf Launch Monitors for Home Use in 2021 (September 10th
- Mevo vs Mevo Plus | FlightScope Golf Launch Monitors + Simulator (September 5th
- Golf Launch Monitor FAQ 2021 (August 22nd
- Garmin Approach R10 vs FlightScope Mevo | Golf Launch Monitor and Simulator Comparison 2021 (June 4th, 2021)
FlightScope Mevo+ Launch Monitor
Check Out Our Mevo + Case GolfBays Mevo + Case
What is mevo?
Mevo is a range of 3D Doppler radar launch monitors that can be used indoors and outdoors to help golfers improve their game.
Automatic video clipping
Practice without interruption using the Mevo app on your mobile devices to automatically record, clip, and save each video with data overlay.
Dial in your distances
Mevo provides real-time performance data to help you practice and improve with every club in the bag on the range, on the course, and in your home.
Mevo+ includes a simulation software package. The package includes ownership of 5 golf courses including Aviara, Stone Canyon, Wade Hampton, Sanctuary, and the Belfry as well as 17 practice ranges, a darts mini game and on-line events.
Mevo+ adds the power of Mevo with more data, more features, simulation, and gamification.
- 8 accurate performance data parameters
- Action video clips with data overlay
- Dial in your distances indoors and outdoors
- Save, upload, and share each practice session
- All mevo features PLUS:
- 8 Additional accurate data parameters
- 5 Simulated golf courses
- 17 practice ranges and a darts mini game
- Internal camera for easy target alignment
- Wi-Fi hotspot provides a reliable connection
PRACTICE AND PLAY WITH PURPOSE.
Mevo+ is a one-of-a-kind launch monitor and simulator that uses 3D Doppler tracking radar technology to provide you with performance data you can trust. The portable Mevo+ is the perfect practice tool for golfers to take to the driving range for practice sessions, warming up for a round, or having some fun with family and friends. The Mevo+ provides 16 accurate data parameters including Carry distance, Total distance, Club head speed, Ball speed, Smash factor, Angle of Attack, Spin rate, Spin axis, Spin loft, Horizontal launch angle, Vertical launch angle, Lateral landing, Roll distance, Shot shape, Apex height, Flight time.
- Swing Video Capabilities – The Mevo+ and your mobile device are synced to automatically record, clip, and save videos of every shot with overlays of your selected data parameters. Users can share videos via social media, text, email, and more!
- Accurate Data Parameters – 16 valuable data parameters including carrying distance, clubhead speed, ball speed, smash factor, spin rate, spin axis, spin loft, angle of attack, horizontal launch angle, vertical launch angle, lateral landing, shot shape, total distance, roll, flight time, and height.
- Simulated Golf Courses – Comes with 5 iOS E6 Connect simulated golf courses, 17 different practice ranges, and a mini-game straight out of the box with no additional purchase necessary.
- Indoor/Outdoor Use – Can be used hitting into a net or simulator structure as well as outdoors on the driving range or on the golf course. When hitting into a net or simulator, users need 8 feet of ball flight as well as 8 feet behind the golf ball where the Mevo+ sits on the ground.
- Skills Combines – Practice smarter with pre-designed FlightScope Skills combines or create your own customized challenges to compete against family, friends, and players around the world.
- FS Golf App – a comprehensive and customizable phone app allowing users to each, fit, and practice with radar data, video capabilities, 3D trajectories, and more.
- Wi-Fi hotspot provides a reliable connection
- Rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth connectivity
FlightScope Mevo + Golf Launch Monitor and Simulator
- Provides video and data on every shot by utilizes 3D Doppler radar technology to provide accurate data
- Portable design for use on golf course, at the practice range, or at home, indoors and outdoors
Includes 20+ data parameters to help you improve your game:
- Full Swing: Ball speed, club head speed, smash factor, carry distance, launch angle, spin rate, apex height, flight time, angle of attack, spin loft, launch direction, spin axis, roll distance, total distance, lateral landing, shot dispersion, shot type
- Chipping: ball speed, club head speed, smash factor, carry distance, launch angle, spin rate, apex height, flight time, angle of attack, spin loft, launch direction, spin axis, roll distance, total distance, lateral landing, shot dispersion
- Putting: Launch speed, total distance, ball direction
Pitching mode records partial swings with limited data displayed when practicing pitching and chipping
E6 Connect for iOS enhances your golf simulation experience and performance data with 6 golf courses and 17 practice ranges
Access to FS Golf App, a customizable phone or tablet app allowing users to teach, fit, and practice with data, video and more
- Lets you set your minimum and maximum values for any data parameter to train smarter and improve consistency
- Customize your trajectory screen display and prefered performance data blocks for ultimate user experience
- Automatically record, clip, and store video, along with date, of every swing without interruption for easy review
FS Skills assessment allows you to evaluate your game with advanced, customizable data
- Determine accuracy and skill level for benchmarking and performance comparison with other players
- Choose target size, location, and point values for innovative sessions based on identified weaknesses
FlightScope Multicam automatically records and syncs videos from multiple cameras for instant review in iOS devices
- Automatically record and clip videos of every shot on your mobile device and overlay your selected data parameters
- Ability to connect up to three mobile devices plus the FlightScore Mevo + internal camera for ultimate video experience
- Ultimate teaching tool where you can use video and data together in all teaching or fitting sessions to provide unique experience
What’s In The Box:
- FlightScope Mevo + Monitor and Simulator
- 6-Course iOS E6 Connect license
- AC power adapter
- 100 metallic stickers
- USB Charging cable
- Carrying case
- Quick-start manual
- Apple iPhones/iPads with iOS 14 or later
- Android devices 6.0 or later (made 2015 or later)
- Bluetooth LE 4.0 -supports UART/Serial Port Emulation service with RX and TX characteristics
- Space Requirements for Indoor Use: 8 feet of ball flight and 4-7 feet behind impact for total of 15 feet of space
- Dimensions: 6.8″ x 1.2″ x 4.6″
FlightScope Mevo Plus Launch Monitor
The Mevo Plus is a relatively new addition to FlightScope’s launch monitor lineup, and it’s a champ.
There are many reasons why the Mevo Plus earns the #1 spot on our list: it’s relatively affordable, it performs well both indoors and outdoors, it comes with apps and software out-of-the-box, and it’s compatible with a slew of great simulation software.
What’s more, the Mevo Plus has recently been updated with Fusion Tracking for enhanced accuracy and consistency; this technology was previously only found in FlightScope’s top-end launch monitors like the X3.
The Mevo Plus has a sharp white/red colour scheme that stands out nicely. We suggest using it outdoors due to the Doppler radar, but if you want to use it indoors, your space will require at least 16 feet of depth.
As long as you have enough space behind and in front of you, we think that in almost all cases, you shouldn’t get any other launch monitor in the $2000-$3000 price range.
- The radar technology of the Mevo Plus measures an impressive 16 ball and swing parameters, which include essentials like distance, ball speed and club head speed, as well as spin loft, spin axis, roll distance, lateral landing, and shot shape.
- On top of this, a new, optional Pro Package upgrade unlocks 11 additional advanced club and ball data parameters.
- The purchase of a Mevo Plus launch monitor comes with a trimmed version of E6 CONNECT software, only usable on iOS. This software package includes five golf courses, seventeen practice ranges, and a darts minigame.
- You can also get a great driving range practice experience with 3D trajectory views, video recording and more through the FS Golf app for Android and iOS. Other FlightScope apps can be paired with the Mevo Plus.
- The launch monitor is also compatible with the full PC version of E6 CONNECT, The Golf Club 2019, Awesome Golf, Creative Golf 3D, and GSPro.
The little brother of the Mevo Plus is the original Mevo. It has very high user ratings and is the only launch monitor we know about to directly measure spin data for $500 or less, so if you’re interested in that, go here.
The Mevo Plus should be placed 8 feet behind the ball on your target line for best results. A minimum of 8 feet of ball flight is needed to accurately record data parameters.
Mevo Plus users love the value you get for the money: a lot of versatility, plenty of software to choose from, convenience, and superb customer support. For more information on device compatibility, available add-ons (including the Pro Package), and software options, visit this page.
Flightscope Mevo+ Personal Launch Monitor & Mevo+ Pro Package
Mevo+ is the full version of FlightScope’s popular personal launch monitor; a brilliant tool for dedicated golfers to work on their game, appropriate for both indoor and outdoor use.
This cutting-edge golf radar boasts a range of helpful features packed into an easily portable device; a great way for golfers of all abilities to get a more detailed look at their swing and hone in on specific areas for improvement.
With this bundle you will also be purchasing the new Mevo+ Pro Package, an add-on option to the award winning Mevo+ that gives access to more data parameters powered by FlightScope’s patented Fusion Tracking technology.
The Pro Package takes the data parameters to a total of 27.
Fusion Tracking for Mevo+
The additional data parameters included with the Pro Package will be unlocked in all of our simulation options.
Flightscope Mevo Plus is a portable launch monitor that is designed to provide golfers with accurate and comprehensive data about their shots. The device uses Doppler radar technology to measure various parameters of a golf shot, including ball speed, spin rate, launch angle, and carry distance. The device can also measure clubhead speed, smash factor, and other key metrics that can help golfers improve their game.
The Mevo Plus is designed to be user-friendly and can be easily set up on the golf course or driving range. It is small enough to fit in a golf bag and can be used with a smartphone app that allows golfers to track their shots and analyze their data. The app also provides access to various training modes, including a virtual driving range, where golfers can practice their shots in a simulated environment.
One of the key advantages of the Mevo Plus is its accuracy. The device uses advanced algorithms to calculate the trajectory of the ball and can provide accurate measurements even in windy conditions. The device is also capable of providing instant feedback on each shot, allowing golfers to make adjustments and improve their performance in real-time.
Overall, the Flightscope Mevo Plus is a valuable tool for golfers who want to improve their game and understand their swing mechanics better. Its portability and ease of use make it a popular choice among both amateurs and professionals alike.
I was looking for a launch monitor that could map data with video and could be used indoors, outdoors (small space) and the driving range. FS MevoPlus fit the bill. I already owned a SkyTrak, but it doesn’t have video capabilities built in and its’ less accurate outdoors. I highly recommend the FS MevoPlus if you’re a data geek like me and really want to improve your game.
amazingly fast delivery
Better than expected
bought flightscope mevo+, got skytrak
I was disappointed when i got skytrak formy order of flightscope mevo+. Customer service was great but it added hassle on my end to get my preferred product.
I’m pleased and I’m glad I upgraded from the ES-14
I’m a bit of a little slow learner with this type of thing, but through trial and error and watching videos, I was able to employ it to fit my needs. I haven’t done a lot with it, but I’m happy so far and I look forward to doing more with it. It definitely makes practice fun and I can see what caused my miss hits.
The store was great. As far as the product I am disappointed in the performance. When Putting and chipping, it seems it is difficult for the machine to pick up the shot. Unsure if I would recommend this product at this time
Great Customer Service
Cannot go wrong with any of the products Indoor Golf sells. Fantastic customer service, very responsive and was willing to split up my purchase so I could use multiple pre-paid cards. Everything this site sells is high quality and is the perfect site for a serious golfer.
The MEVO+ is incredible! It’s fast, appears to be very accurate, and has so many fun features. It’s not cheap, but for the quality and functions it provides it should have been double the price.
I love my flightscope!
It’s a great value for the money. It’s a little complicated setting up but once I got it set up it works great.
I haven’t personally used any simulators that are meant to be accurate (I’ve used VR golf and “fun” simulators that help you out a lot) but it’s unbelievable how accurate this seems. Every time I have a shot that I know is left or right it shows exactly what I’d imagine happening.
I use it outside about 8 feet away from the net. I use the little ball stickers and set it to “short indoor” mode and that seems to do well with the limited ball flight. I plug my phone into a computer monitor on a table to see the flight.
It has read every single shot that it can see – this is out of thousands of shots. I hit off of a mat that is 4-5” above the monitor so if I have a terrible and flat shot it’s not flightscope’s fault that it doesn’t read.
Between the Flightscope App, Flightscope Skills App, and the E6 app this has to be one of the best value simulators out there. Even at $2,000 I still feel like I got a great deal for the amount of time I’m going to spend using this.
I’m hoping this lasts 5+ years for me. If it does before that it would probably taint my view of it but right now I could not recommend it more to others.