SIG12 Landing Pad Turf – Exclusively at Shop Indoor Golf
Our landing pad for the SIG12 golf simulator enclosure is made in the USA and designed to completely fill in the space between the screen and the hitting mat.
The landing pad protects your hard surfaces, preventing golf balls from bouncing around your space.
It also gives your simulator setup a more cohesive and aesthetically pleasing look and feel.
This is a premium, high end putting turf that can double as a putting surface allowing you to fine tune your short game.
Landing Pad Specs:
- 12’W x 12’L (Overall)
- Nylon Turf
- 1/2″ ThickWeight: 65 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 72″ x 18″ x 18
- SIG12 Golf Simulator Enclosure
- Side Barrier Netting w/ Sand Bags
- Weight Strip for Bottom of Screen
- Assembly Instructions are included with shipment
SIG12 Screen Features
- Image fills in 100% of screen (with 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Easy Assembly in Under 1 Hour
- Frame Connects Via Quick Connectors
- Screen Attaches To Frame via Bungees
- Tight Knit Polyester Screen
- Black Nylon Surround