Premium Golf Impact Screen with Finished Edges
Shop Indoor Golf introduces standalone golf impact screens as the newest addition to the SIGPRO™ family of products.
These golf screens are designed and manufactured in house, and are ideal for those looking to create a DIY golf simulator.
Finished with double stitched black vinyl edges and grommets, mounting is a breeze and can be done using ball bungees, zip ties, shock cord, etc.
SIG™ Premium is our top of the line golf hitting screen and was specifically engineered to outperform in 4 areas: image quality, longevity, bounce back, and noise.
Also available in our more affordable Big Moss TW Series 15 V2 Putting.
SIG™ Premium fabric is exclusive to Shop Indoor Golf – you won’t find it anywhere else. It took us several months of development working with one of the leading mills in the world, but the end result is premium impact screen material that we’re proud to call our own. But don’t just take our word for it…
In independent, head-to-head testing conducted by the team at MyGolfSpy, with its mission to inform and protect the golf consumer with unbiased data-driven methods, the SIGPRO™ Premium Golf Simulator Impact Screen outperformed what has been the industry’s most popular impact screen on the market. The results proved the durability of the new SIGPRO™ Premium screen is superior to the competition, while also delivering reduced sound and bounce back.
Superior Image Quality
Thick, multilayer, and smooth spacer mesh fabric allows for:
- Clear & crisp image (up to 4K quality)
- Minimal bleed-through
- No grain effect or pixelation (common with non-smooth surfaces)
Indoor Golf Screen Built To Last
The SIG™ Premium screen is built to last. Other vendors are quick to point out that screens are “wearable” products – and as a result they don’t offer a warranty.That doesn’t sit well with us.
While they’re right in that screens are “wearable” products, we believe that a properly constructed screen should last an extended period of time without fraying, ripping, or tearing.
Our screens have been put through the ringer. They’ve been tested to withstand thousands of shots at ball speeds up to 250 mph.
As a result, we stand behind our product – and for that reason SIG™ Premium screens come with a full 1 year warranty*. If your screen rips or tears within a year, we’ll fix or replace your screen. Simple as that.
Thickest Golf Screen Material
SIG™ Premium fabric is the thickest and smoothest within the golf simulation space. It’s made up of two heavy duty, tight knit impact resistant polyester surfaces that sandwich vertical spacer yarns, creating a unique three layer surface.
- Quiet – vertical spacers acts as “cushion” and dampen the noise emitted by the golf ball impacting the screen
- Longer Lifespan – smooth surface decreases amount of time golf ball spins on the surface, reducing wear and extending the life of the screen
- Low bounce back – the interior surface containing the spacer yarns absorbs much of the impact, resulting in lower ball bounce back
- Heavy duty hook and loop velcro (loop side) is sewn into the perimeter of the finished edges and provides customers the flexibility to attach add-ons to the screen such as:
- Blackout material for an enclosure
- Foam bumper border to protect the gap between the screen and your frame
- Several of our screens are also compatible with our line of TW Series 15 V2 Putting Green, allowing you to upgrade to a full size enclosure when the time is right.