Shop Indoor Golf introduces it’s newest product, the 10′ wide SIG10 golf simulator enclosure.
The SIG10 was designed to allow the image to fill in 100% of the screen, unlike other enclosure systems where there is white space at the top and bottom.
Constructed of premium materials, your SIG10 golf simulator screen displays in HD quality and is built tough to withstand golf ball strikes up to 250 MPH.
If you’re looking for a slightly larger setup, be sure to check out our SIG12 golf simulator enclosure.
What’s Included With The SIG10 Enclosure
- SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure
- Side Barrier Netting w/ Sand Bags
- Weight Strip for Bottom of Screen
- Assembly Instructions
SIG10 Screen Features
- Image fills in 100% of screen (with 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Easy Assembly in Under 1 Hour
- Frame Connects Via Quick Connectors
- Screen Attaches To Frame via Bungees
- Tight Knit Polyester Screen
- Black Nylon Surround
SIG10 Dimensions & Space Requirements
Generally speaking, the SIG10 Enclosure is able to fit into most spaces.
Minimum Space Requirements
- 12′ Width
- 18′ Length
- 9′ Heigh
- Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 9′ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.