Shop Indoor Golf introduces it’s newest product, the 8′ wide SIG8 golf simulator enclosure.
The SIG8 was designed to fit within compact spaces, unlike other enclosure systems that require more width or height.
Constructed of premium materials, your SIG8 golf simulator screen displays in HD quality and is built tough to withstand golf ball strikes up to 250 MPH.
What’s Included With The SIG8 Enclosure
- SIG8 Golf Simulator Enclosure
- Side Barrier Netting w/ Sand Bags
- Weight Strip for Bottom of Screen
- Assembly Instructions
SIG8 Screen Features
- Image fills in 80% of screen (with 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Easy Assembly in Under 1 Hour
- Frame Connects Via Quick Connectors
- Screen Attaches To Frame via Bungees
- Tight Knit Polyester Screen
- Heavy Duty Black Nylon Surround
SIG8 Dimensions & Space Requirements
Generally speaking, the SIG8 Enclosure is able to fit into most compact spaces.
Recommended Space Requirements
- 10′ Width
- 16′ Length
- 9′ Height
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 9′ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.