Convert your multi-use area into a golf simulator with Carl’s Golf Room Curtain.
Choose your golf simulator curtain based on your actual room size, rounded up to the closest option. Includes (1) curtain panel. Ceiling hardware and valence sold separately.
Protect What’s Outside of Your Golf Area
Add a golf simulator to your garage without losing that ever-important parking space. Or, transform your work-from-home office area into a golf simulator once your workday is over.
Whenever you need to quickly scratch for your golf itch, Carl’s retractable curtain system can help you to instantly cover and protect your surroundings.
Immerse Yourself in the Game
High-quality golf simulator curtains play a vital role in commercial golf setups. Curtains effectively separate the bays and create private spaces that allow players to focus on their swings and revel in the immersive golfing experience.
Keep Access to Windows and Doors
Carl’s Golf Room Curtain is a great option for temporarily covering doors or windows and is a great alternative to deep enclosure walls. Simply pull the curtain out when you want to play, and drag it back when you need access.
Simple To Set Up. Made To Last
With our add-on heavy-duty hardware kit, you can just screw the steel track into your ceiling joists. Picking out the best place to put your golf room curtain is going to take you more time than actually installing them.
With reinforced grommets and a weighted bottom these curtains will slow down golf balls for a long, long time. The fabric blocks out ambient light for the most immersive indoor golf experience. And bonus, it looks great from the front and back for a sleek, professional look no matter where you install it.
Blackout Curtain Material
Retractable Golfing Space
Mount to the Ceiling with Hardware Kit Accessory (Sold Separately)
Curtains and tracks are only able to be mounted to the ceiling (not the wall) at this time using the curtain hardware kit (sold separately). Curtain Hardware Kit comes with heavy-duty galvanized steel track(s), industrial quality rollers, stops, and screws to install your curtains. For assembly, users will need a screwdriver or drill, a ladder and a tape measure to help mark placement. A friend would be helpful as well.
Golf Simulator Curtain Sizes
Room Height Range: 85”-120”
- To fit the ceiling hardware and achieve a nice draped look, your finished curtain will be 2 inches shorter than your specified room height.
Depth Range: 4, 8, or 12 feet (tracks come in 4-foot sections)
- Again, to get that draped look, we’ll add extra curtain fabric width-wise. You just tell us the depth you want to cover and we’ll do the math to make the curtain the right width.
Golf Room Size Considerations
- Recommended 10 feet between impact screen and tee area
- Recommended 12+ inches of buffer space between the curtain and any wall or object on the other side.
- What in your surrounding area do you want to protect from a potential errant shot?
- Do you want just an extension to the side walls of your golf simulator for a little extra protection?
Made to Order