The GC200 Green Caddie from Voice Caddie will train your eye to read breaking greens and improve your understanding of the green beyond visual perception.
The GC200 displays the angle of the slope of a green in relation to the hole, and the steepest slope of a green, allowing for effective green reading training. Alternates automatically between angle mode and distance mode.
The slope of the green is the single biggest factor in how much your putt will break on its way to the hole. Putting is the most difficult part of golf, not only for amateurs but for pro golfers as well.
Take this opportunity to add an invaluable tool to your training. Make green reading less of a guessing game and more of a science. Shave strokes off your game today with the Voice Caddie GC200!
Voice Caddie GC200 Green Caddie Features
- Ultra light & slim body design
- Uses as a Ball Marker
- Measures the distance to the hole
- Displays the angle of the slope in two ways:
- Angle to the hole
- Angle of the steepest slope
- Automatically alternates between angle mode and distance mode
- Angle mode at angles less than 45 degrees
- Distance mode at angles greater than 45 degrees
- Automatically powers off after 3 minutes
- Allows for precision green readings
- Slope Inclination Direction
- Take your putting beyond merely visual perception
“Digital Ball Marker and Green Reader”
Accurately Measures Green Undulation. Outdoor Visible LCD Display. Bring Precision to Your Putting.
The makers of Voice Caddie brings you GC200 that is light and slimmer than before. It is a digital green reader that accurately measures green slope angles and displays slope inclination directions. The GC200 Green Caddie is ergonomically designed for portable application. It features an ultra small & light body with a compact design. The GC200 Green Caddie will surely improve your understanding of the green beyond visual perception.
- Accurately measure green slope angles and displays slope inclination directions
- Two types of gradient slope functions: putting slope angle and slope inclination directional arrow
- Light and vividly colored Green Caddie
- Can be use as a ball marker
- Ultralight and compact
- Automatic power-off after 3 minutes of idle use
- Automatically alternates between angle and distance mode