GCQuad Training Package
Shop Indoor Golf’s Training Package is perfect for golfers on a budget looking to improve any aspect of their game.
Featuring real time visual feedback and ball performance data with direct to screen output, your GCQuad Training package is everything you need to work on your golf game in the comfort of your own home.
Also available in our higher end Foresight Sports GCHawk Bronze and our loaded SIG12 Package.
What Your Setup Will Look Like
What’s Included In The GCQuad Bronze Package
- GC Quad Launch Monitor
- Power Adapter & Cable
- USB-C cable
- Alignment stick
- Club marker dispenser
- FSX 2020 Software
- Choice of Golf Net
- Side Barrier Netting
- Net Return 6′ x 10′ Pro Turf Mat
- Two Rubber Tee’s – 1.75″ and 2.25″
- Duffle Bag (For storing and transporting net)
GCQuad Launch Monitor
The Club & Swing Data for SkyTrak with is the world’s most accurate, versatile, and complete launch monitor on the market. With repeatable and reliable data indoors and out, the GCQuad is a three-time Golf Digest Editors’ Choice Award Winner for a reason.
What Data the GCQuad Measures:
- Ball Speed
- Horizontal and Vertical Launch angles
- Carry Distance
With no extra hardware necessary, players, fitters, and coaches will now be able to measure critical club data such as club head speed, horizontal club path, smash factor, and impact location all on the GCQuad.
What the Additional Club Add-on Measures:
- Club head speed and Smash Factor
- Angle of attack
- Loft at impact
- Lie & face angle at impact
- Impact location on the club face
Experience the most realistic golf simulation ever with FSX 2020. Play the best and most exclusive courses, practice your skills on the range, or even compete in skill-building competitions with players around the world – all in beautiful 4K resolution.
Packed with Features, Including:
- 5 Courses (Teton Pines, Broken Tree, Linfield National, Willow Crest and Bayou Golf & Fishing Club)
- Skills Challenge and Long Drive & Closest to the Pin Competitions
- Driving Range
- Club Fitting Software
- Foresight Sports’ Online Network
The Net Return Golf Net is the only golf net in the world that automatically returns the ball back to the golfer! The net can handle golf ball speeds of up to 225 MPH and is built for years of use – providing you the ability to practice anytime and anywhere. Assembly is easy, and takes one person under five minutes to put it all together. The Net Return Universal Side Barriers Ship in 2 Weeks!
- Handcrafted in the USA Quality
- Lightweight, Rugged, 1.5″ Tubular Aluminum Frame
- Commercial Grade, UV Treated Black, Polyester Netting
- Home Series V2 Dimensions: 7’H x 7’W x 3’6″ D
- Pro Series V2 Dimensions: 7’6″H x 8’W x 3’6″ D
- Home Series Installation Videos
- Pro Series Installation Videos
The Net Return Pro Turf Golf Mat
The Pro Turf Mat is made specifically for the The Net Return products. Unlike other mats that are smaller, the Pro Turf mat is 6′ Wide and 10′ Long and fits perfectly within the Home Series Net.
The mat’s length allows for continuous ball return, and can even be used as a putting green. The Pro Turf has a 42 oz. nylon face-weight with a 5mm foam backing, allowing it to be rolled up and stored like a carpet. It weighs 50 lbs. and is roughly 3/4″ thick and ships with two Rangemart rubber tees, a 2’1/4″ tee and a 1’3/4″ tee.
- Technology: Quadrascopic high-speed camera system.
- Dimensions: 7″(w) x 4″(d) x 12.5″(h)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs/3.8 kg
- Battery: Removable Lithium-Ion Rechargeable
- Data Interface: USB Type C / WiFi / Ethernet
- Compatibility: Apple & Android
- FSX Compatibility: PC operating Windows 7 or greater
- FSX Compatibility: Recommended processor speed i7 (Gen6)
- FSX Compatibility: Must have NVidia GeForce 1050 Ti video card or greater
GCQuad Training Package Space Requirements
Generally speaking, this GCQuad package is able to fit into most spaces.
We recommend a space with dimensions of:
- 10′ Width
- 15′ Length
- 8’6″ Height (will vary depending on height of user)
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 8’6″ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a room or space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.