GCQuad Bronze Package
Shop Indoor Golf’s Bronze Package is perfect for golfers on a budget looking to improve any aspect of their game.
Featuring real time visual feedback and ball performance data with direct to screen output, your GCQuad Bronze package is everything you need to work on your golf game in the comfort of your own home.
What Your Setup Will Look Like
What’s Included In The GCQuad Bronze Package
- GC Quad Launch Monitor
- Power Adapter & Cable
- USB-C cable
- Alignment stick
- Club marker dispenser
- FSX 2020 Software
- Net Return TrueStrike Double Golf Mat Net & Frame
- Side Barriers & Golf Simulator Screen
- 1080p HD Short Throw Golf Simulator Projector
- Projector Shield Floor Mount
- Net Return 6′ x 10′ Pro Turf Mat
- 15′ HDMI Cable & Lightning to HDMI Adapter
- Two Rubber Tee’s – 1.75″ and 2.25″
Here’s What You’re Getting
GCQuad Launch Monitor
The GCQuad is the world’s most accurate, versatile, and complete launch monitor on the market. With repeatable and reliable data indoors and out, the GCQuad is a three-time Golf Digest Editors’ Choice Award Winner for a reason.
What Data the GCQuad Measures:
- Ball Speed
- Horizontal and Vertical Launch angles
- Carry Distance
Club Head Analysis Add-On (optional)
With no extra hardware necessary, players, fitters, and coaches will now be able to measure critical club data such as club head speed, horizontal club path, smash factor, and impact location all on the GCQuad.
What the Additional Club Add-on Measures:
- Club head speed and Smash Factor
- Angle of attack
- Loft at impact
- Lie & face angle at impact
- Impact location on the club face
FSX 2020 Simulation Software
Experience the most realistic golf simulation ever with Big Moss TW Series 10 V2 Putting. Play the best and most exclusive courses, practice your skills on the range, or even compete in skill-building competitions with players around the world – all in beautiful 4K resolution.
Packed with Features, Including:
- 5 Courses (Teton Pines, Broken Tree, Linfield National, Willow Crest and Bayou Golf & Fishing Club)
- Skills Challenge and Long Drive & Closest to the Pin Competitions
- Driving Range
- Club Fitting Software
- Foresight Sports’ Online Network
The Net Return Golf Net, Screen & Side Barriers
The Net Return Golf Net is the only golf net in the world that automatically returns the ball back to the golfer! The net and screen can handle golf ball speeds of up to 225 MPH and are built for years of use – providing you the ability to practice anytime and anywhere. Assembly is easy, and takes one person under five minutes to put it all together. The Net Return Universal Side Barriers Ship in 2 Weeks!
- Handcrafted in the USA Quality
- Lightweight, Rugged, 1.5″ Tubular Aluminum Frame
- Commercial Grade, UV Treated Black, Polyester Netting
- Home Series V2 Dimensions: 7’H x 7’W x 3’6″ D
- Pro Series V2 Dimensions: 7’6″H x 8’W x 3’6″ D
- Home Series Installation Videos
- Pro Series Installation Videos
The Net Return Pro Turf Golf Mat
The Pro Turf Mat is made specifically for the The Net Return products. Unlike other mats that are smaller, the Pro Turf mat is 6′ Wide and 10′ Long and fits perfectly within the Home Series Net.
The mat’s length allows for continuous ball return, and can even be used as a putting green. The Pro Turf has a 42 oz. nylon face-weight with a 5mm foam backing, allowing it to be rolled up and stored like a carpet. It weighs 50 lbs. and is roughly 3/4″ thick and ships with two TrueStrike Double Golf Mat rubber tees, a 2’1/4″ tee and a 1’3/4″ tee.
Golf Simulator Projector
Your Golf Simulator Short Throw projector integrates seamlessly with the Projector Shield floor mount enclosure system. With 1080p resolution and a minimum of 4,000 lumens your golf simulator projector will have the best image and color quality for your indoor golfing experience.
15’L HDMI Cable
The included HDMI cable, at 15 feet long, is long enough to allow you to connect your device to the projector.
Projector Shield Enclosure
The Projector Shield enclosure allows you to place your golf simulator projector on the floor rather than hanging it from the ceiling. It is portable and does not need to be affixed to the floor, so when you’re done using your simulator you can just pick it up and store it until your next use.
GCQuad Bronze Package Space Requirements
Generally speaking, this Big Moss Competitor Pro TW V2 package is able to fit into most spaces.
We recommend a space with dimensions of:
- 10′ Width
- 15′ Length
- 8’6″ Height (will vary depending on height of user)
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 8’6″ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a room or space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.