X3 Bronze Package
Shop Indoor Golf’s Bronze Package is perfect for golfers on a budget looking to improve any aspect of their game.
The FlightScope X3 Launch Monitor combines 3D tracking radar and image processing for unmatched data accuracy. The X3 Bronze Package provides the tools you need to take your game to the next level.
Also available in our higher end SIG8, SIG10 and our loaded SIG12 Package.
If you are looking for a more economical option, be sure to check out our X3 Training Package.
What Your Setup Will Look Like
What’s Included In The X3 Bronze Package
FlightScope X3 Launch Monitor
Ethernet and USB Cables
Here’s What You’re Getting
X3 Launch Monitor
The X3 has the ability to track over 50 full swing, ball flight, chipping, and putting metrics. With the ability to track D-Plane data, the X3 provides valuable insight into your wedge play.
What We Like About the X3:
- Fusion Tracking
- Data and Video Analysis
- Environmental Optimizer
- Wedge D-Plane Data Analysis
- Full swing and short game data
- Rechargeable Battery – up to 6 Hours Continuous Use
Short Game Analysis
- Chipping, Pitching, and Putting: Get instant feedback with various features including trajectory, grouping, speed graph, and more
- Putter Face + Path: Get Better control of your starting lines and improve your putting stroke with face and path tracking
- Wedge D-Plane: Improve consistency around the green with full D-Plane data for every club in the bag
- Simple Pin Placement: Practice multiple putt lengths in one session with side-controlled pin distance placement.
The Net Return Golf Net, Screen & Side Barriers
The Net Return Golf Net is the only golf net in the world that automatically returns the ball back to the golfer! The net and screen can handle golf ball speeds of up to 225 MPH and are built for years of use – providing you the ability to practice anytime and anywhere. Assembly is easy, and takes one person under five minutes to put it all together. The Net Return Universal Side Barriers Ship in 2 Weeks!
- Handcrafted in the USA Quality
- Lightweight, Rugged, 1.5″ Tubular Aluminum Frame
- Commercial Grade, UV Treated Black, Polyester Netting
- Home Series V2 Dimensions: 7’H x 7’W x 3’6″ D
- Pro Series V2 Dimensions: 7’6″H x 8’W x 3’6″ D
- Home Series Installation Videos
- Pro Series Installation Videos
The Net Return Pro Turf Golf Mat
The Pro Turf Mat is made specifically for the The Net Return products. Unlike other mats that are smaller, the Pro Turf mat is 6′ Wide and 10′ Long and fits perfectly within the Home Series Net.
The mat’s length allows for continuous ball return, and can even be used as a putting green. The Pro Turf has a 42 oz. nylon face-weight with a 5mm foam backing, allowing it to be rolled up and stored like a carpet. It weighs 50 lbs. and is roughly 3/4″ thick and ships with two Rangemart rubber tees, a 2’1/4″ tee and a 1’3/4″ tee.
Optoma EH412ST Projector
- The Optoma EH412 Short Throw projector integrates seamlessly with the projector ceiling mount.
- The EH412ST projector is a great option for golf simulators with just the right short throw ratio and Lumens for max brightness.
15’L HDMI Cable
- The included HDMI cable, at 15 feet long, is long enough to allow you to connect your device to the projector.
- The Ceiling Mount is a permanent option that ensures your projector is out of the way and safe from any stray golf shots.
FlightScope X3 Specifications
- Dimensions: 12″ (W) x 10″ (H) x 1 7/8″ (D)
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Color: White/ Red
- Technology: Fusion Tracking- 3D Tracking, Radar, and Image Processing
- Battery Life: Up to 6 hours
- Positioning: Normal Shots- 9 to 14 ft behind golf ball, Short Game- 6 to 8 ft behind golf ball
Here’s How Much Space You Need
X3 Bronze Package Space Requirements
Generally speaking, this X3 package is able to fit into most spaces.
We recommend a space with dimensions of:
- 10′ Width
- 15′ Length
- 8’6″ Height (will vary depending on height of user)
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 8’6″ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can always place your setup in a room or space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.