Mevo+ SIG10 Golf Simulator Package – Exclusively
This package pairs the Net Return Home Series Golf Simulator Screen+ Launch Monitor with our SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure, and is perfect for golfers looking for a premium full screen simulation experience.
Featuring real time visual feedback and ball performance data with direct to screen output, your Mevo+ SIG10 package is everything you need to work on your golf game in the comfort of your own home.
Also available in our smaller and more affordable FlightScope Mevo+ SIG8 and our loaded SIG12.
If you are looking for a more budget friendly option, be sure to check out our Mevo+ Training and Bronze packages.
Demo Video-FlightScope Mevo SIG8 Golf Simulator Package
What’s Included In the FlightScope Mevo+ SIG10 Package
- Mevo+ Launch Monitor, USB Charging Cable, Carrying Pouch and Free App for Mobile Device
- 50 Metallic Stickers*
- E6 simulation Software Package (5 Courses, 17 Practice Ranges)
- SIG10 Golf Simulator Enclosure
- Side Barrier Netting
- Landing Pad Turf
- Choice of Golf Hitting Mat
- Panasonic PT-VZ580U Golf Simulator Projector
- Ceiling Mount
- 15′ HDMI Cable & Lightning to Apple Adapter
Here’s What You’re Getting
Mevo Plus Launch Monitor
The Mevo Plus provides real time performance data to help you train and improve with every club in the bag on the range, on the course, and in your home.
What We Like About the Mevo+:
- Radar Doppler Tracking
- 5 Simulated Golf Courses (E6)
- 17 Practice Ranges & Darts Mini Game
- Action Video Clips With Data Overlay
- 15 Accurate Performance Data Parameters
- Save, Upload, and Share Each Practice Station
- Rechargeable Battery – up to 2 Hours Continuous Use
The Panasonic PT-VZ580U Golf Simulator Projector+ includes an E6 simulation software package. The package includes ownership of 5 golf courses:
- Stone Canyon
- Wade Hampton
The software package also includes 17 different practice ranges & a darts mini game.
The Panasonic PT-VZ580U and enclosure pairs beautifully with the Mevo+. Built tough, the SIG10 screen can withstand the
hardest of golf shots time after time. Unlike other screens, we designed the SIG10 so that the image fills up 100% of the
screen in HD for ultimate viewing pleasure
- Image Fills Up Entire Screen in HD
- Premium, Handcrafted, Made in the USA
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Tight Knit Polyester Impact Screen
- Side Barrier Netting (in case you have the sh*nks)
- Frame Dimensions: 8’4″H x 10’10″W x 5′ D
Panasonic PT-VZ580U Golf Simulator Projector
WUXGA standard throw (1.09-1.77 throw ratio) projector and all cables are included.The Panasonic PT-vZ580U Projector is a premium option for golf simulators with four corner correction and 5,000+ Lumens for maximum brightness.
Landing Pad Turf
The landing pad is made specifically for the SIG10 golf simulator. It fills in the area between the screen and the hitting mat making it aesthetically pleasing and protects your floor from golf ball strikes.
The Ceiling Mount is a permanent option that ensures your projector is out of the way and safe from any stray golf shots.
SIG10 Golf Simulator Flooring
It combines the best of two worlds: an integrated hitting strip embedded into the floor for full swing shots, surrounded by a putting green with four cups for dialing in your short game.
Not only does this look great, but it also conserves space by reducing the footprint of the hitting surface and maximizing the putting and chipping surface. That’s the beauty of SIGPRO’s golf simulator flooring.
FlightScope Mevo+ Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.8″ x 4.6″ x 1.2″
- Weight: 1lb
- Color: White/Red
- Technology: Doppler Radar Tracking
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Battery Life: Up to 2 hours on full charge
- Positioning: Place approximately 7′-9′ behind the ball
Here’s How Much Space You Need
Mevo+ SIG10 Package Space Requirements
Generally speaking, the Mevo+ SIG10 Golf Simulator is able to fit into most spaces.
12′ WidthWe recommend a space with dimensions of:
- 21′ Length
- 9′ Height
Make sure you can swing your club comfortably in your desired space, as you may need more than 9′ high ceilings if your swing requires it. You can
always place your setup in a room or space that is larger than the minimum space requirements listed above.