10′ x 16′ Golf Mat with Putting Green Combo by Fiberbuilt
Combining a 10′ x 4′ Fiberbuilt golf mat, with a 10′ x 12′ putting green provides you with 160 square feet of flexibility to make your golf game great.
Fiberbuilt golf mats are well known for keeping your ball flight numbers as close to real fairway grass as possible.
Their putting greens run about a 9 on the stimpmeter and can be used for practicing your chipping too. The turf delivers realistic check and roll while chipping mimicking typical response one can experience on the golf course.
Fiberbuilt grass has been specifically engineered for durability, and will withstand over 300,000 swings before it shows any wear.
What’s Included with Fiberbuilt 10′ x 16′ Double Hitting Combo Mat
- Two 1′ x 4′ Fiberbuilt Grass Sections (nylon)
- One 4′ x 4′ Performance Turf Stance Mat
- Two 2′ x 4′ Spacer Mats
- 10′ x 12′ Putting Green With 2 Hole Cutouts
- 2 Metal Cups
- Modular Rubber Foundation
- Mat Assembly Instructions
Fiberbuilt 10′ x 16′ Double Hitting Combo Mat Features:
- Accommodates Right and Left Handed Golfers
- 300,000 Swing Guarantee
- Realistic Launch Conditions
- Swing Down and Through for Injury Free Practice
- Multiple Available Hole Locations for Putting Cups
- Fiberbuilt Grass Sections Include 4 Tee Holes
- Assembles in Just a Few Easy, Tool Free Steps
- Sturdy Foundation
- Allows Tee Placement Anywhere
Check Out All of Our Fiberbuilt Mats