Mevo+ Launch Monitor by FlightScope
All Certified Pre-Owned Sales are Final!
Here at Shop Indoor Golf we Strive to give our customers the best product experience!
How Mevo+ Improves Your Game
Measure your numbers
Real-time performance data.
Evaluate your game
Save, upload and share practice sessions.
Visualize your improvement
Action video clips captured by phone with data overlay.
Optimize your performance
Automatic video clipping and storage.
What Makes The Flightscope Mevo+ Right For You
Dial In Your Distances
The Mevo+ provides real time performance data to help you train and improve with every club in the bag on the range, on the course, and in your home.
Flightscope Mevo+ Measurements:
- Carry Distance, Club Head Speed, Smash Factor, Apex (max height of ball flight), Flight Time, Ball Speed, Spin Rate, Vertical Launch Angle, Horizontal Launch Angle, Lateral Landing, Angle of Attack, Total Distance, Roll Distance, Spin Axis, Spin Loft, Shot Shape
Automatic Video Clipping
- One of the unique features of the Mevo product family, is the ability to record your golf swing and overlay your stats.
- Practice without interruption using the Mevo app on your mobile device to automatically record, clip, and save each video with stat overlay.
- Incorporate swing adjustments during your practice sessions, and visually see firsthand how each swing affects your stats.
The FlightScope Mevo+ includes an E6 simulation software package. The package includes ownership of 5 golf courses:
- Stone Canyon
- Wade Hampton
The software package also includes 17 different practice ranges & a darts mini game.
Mevo+ Fixed Alignment Dock (+$229.99)
AVAILABLE IN THE USA EXCLUSIVELY FROM SHOP INDOOR GOLF
FlightScope Mevo+ Specifications
- Dimensions: 6.8″ x 4.6″ x 1.2″
- Weight: 1lb
- Color: White/Red
- Technology: Doppler Radar Tracking
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Battery Life: Up to 2 hours on full charge
- Positioning: Place approximately 7′-9′ behind the ball
FlightScope Mevo+ Setup
- The Mevo+ can be used both indoors and outdoors (preferred).
- It will need to be positioned between 7′-9′ behind the ball and needs to see the ball travel at least 8′.
- For indoor use this means that one will need to have at least 16′ of depth in order for the Mevo+ to function properly.
- Additionally when using indoors metallic dots will need to be placed on the golf balls in order for Mevo+ to obtain spin data.