Having trouble making those crucial 3 feet and in putts? The Birdie Path MB is a training green Big Moss designed with Michael Breed to help build a repeatable & accurate putting stroke that is reliable under pressure.
Colored lines have been integrated into the surface to aid set up, face angle, swing path, tempo, & targeting skills. You’ll be playing bogey free golf in no time.
Big Moss Michael Breed Birdie Path Training Green Features:
- Ultra High Quality 100% Nylon Putting Surface
- Path & Cross Help Monitor the Putter’s Path & Face Angle
- Target Center, Left Edge, or Right Edge of Cup Using Colored Ball Path Lines
- Improve Tempo & Stroke Length Using Target Dots
Big Moss Michael Breed Birdie Path Training Green Includes:
- Michael Breed Birdie Path Training Green
- Chipping Mat
- 2″ Half Moon Reducer: Rotate the Reducer to Precisely Target the Center, Right Edge, Left Edge of the Hole
- String Drill: Monitor Ball Path & Target Lines for Both Straight and Breaking Putts
Big Moss Michael Breed Birdie Path Training Green Specs:
- Dimensions: 2′ W x 8′ L
- # of Cups: 1
- Part #: 2008-MB
- Ultra High Quality 100% Nylon putting surface
- Path & Cross help monitor the putter’s path & face angle
- Target center, left edge, or right edge of cup using colored ball path lines
- Improve tempo & stroke length using target dots
- String Drill Included : Monitor ball path & target lines for both straight and breaking putts
- Use String Drill & Colored Target lines to make sure your eyes are always directly over the ball. Adjust your posture & set up accordingly
- Chipping Mat Included : All Big Moss™ Greens are intended to be chipped on!
- Small foot print: 2′ W x 8′ L
About Big Moss Putting Greens:
Big Moss putting and chipping greens are hand crafted in the USA “by golfers, for golfers”. Every model rolls like freshly-cut bent grass due to the built in down grain True-Roll Technology. They are completely portable and set up in minutes without tools. Break Snakes allow you to create unlimited contours and hole reducers can be used in any model for targeting a smaller hole and building confidence with your putter.
With close to 30-sizes & shapes available there is bound to be a Big Moss green to suit your lifestyle, but if not, CONTACT GOLF GEAR BOX AND WE CAN QUOTE A CUSTOM SIZE JUST FOR YOU!